|Item Weight||1.9 Pounds|
|Number of pieces||10|
Tic Tac Tiles® 10-Sheet 12"x 12" Peel and Stick Self Adhesive Removable Stick On Kitchen Backsplash Bathroom 3D Wall Sticker Wallpaper Tiles in Como Crema
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Tic Tac Tiles|
|Installation type||Peel and Stick|
About this item
- 🖽[ECONOMICAL] Sized 12"x12" with grout; tiles do not yellow nor crack over time.
- ✂️[EASY] Install easily with peel-and-stick. Can be cut and trimmed with scissors or box cutters to fit around switches, sockets, and corners.
- ⏰[DURABLE] Resistant to heat, water, moisture and humidity. Easily cleaned with a little soap and water.
- 🏘️[APPLICABLE] Perfect for indoor settings. Applies on untextured wall surfaces. If textured, sand, apply a coat of primer, and allow for 7 days of curing. Perfect for accent walls and backsplashes for your home, office, or camper.
- 🆘 [NEED HELP?] Perfect for the smooth or lightly textured walls. NOT suitable for the outdoor, and curved and heavily textured walls.
Customer ratings by feature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Tic Tac Tiles' versatile wall tiles can be styled in a variety of ways from classic to contemporary!
Tic Tac Tiles have an exceptional tile selection that will suit any interior. Our various patterned tiles will be sure to make a bold impact in your space such as your room, kitchen, bathroom and even RV. The embossed finish of our tiles will bounce light and make the space bright and gleaming. Our products are designed and engineered to be an easy DIY product that is permanent once it is installed. This means that you can transform your space within just a few hours without any special tools, skills, and mess. Give your home a stunning and creative high-end look with Tic Tac Tiles!
[ Features ]
|ㅤ||Tile stickers with a realistic and non-transparent tile look|
|ㅤ||Commercial-grade adhesive backing sticks, no extra glue or grout required|
|ㅤ||Light-weighted, soft and elastic, flexible, 3D epoxy finish, 3D gel-like surface|
|ㅤ||Easily cut and trim with a blade cutter or scissors for your space|
|ㅤ||Resistant to water, heat, moisture, and humidity|
|ㅤ||Different shapes and sizes available: subway, hexagon, square, and more!|
|ㅤ||Easy to clean! Just use a little bit of soap and water when wiping away dirt, mess, and dust|
|ㅤ||Applicable on your flat and indoor spaces including kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, worktop, etc|
Before beginning your project, please check wall surface type. Tiles work best on clean, flat and non-porous surfaces. Clean the surface with a degreaser such as TSP, wipe clean with a dry cloth and then make sure that surface is completely dry before applying tiles
Tic Tac Tiles are designed to have edges that give customers flexibility to install the tiles from either side. Depending on where you want to install first Tic Tac Tiles, first cut one side straight by cutting excess pieces.
Carefully peel the top first two inches of the tile backing without touching the adhesive. Slowly, align the tiles along the pre-drawn guideline and when overlapping only overlap on the grout lines, not on the tiles. On the last tile use the pieces you cut to start the first tile and fill in empty space on right edge of last tile.
Tic Tac Tiles are designed for application on smooth, non-porous, and non-crumbling wall surfaces.
- DO NOT APPLY on uneven, textured surfaces, greasy, oily, brick, stone, porous wood, or gypsum walls directly.
- Prepare latex, glass wall, laminated, or painted surfaces by lightly sanding then clean surface with a strong grease remover like Tri-sodium Phosphate (TSP). Make sure the surface is completely dry at least 24 hours before installation.
- If walls and tiles are cold, the tiles will not stick well. During the winter, the wall temperature is usually lower than room temperature so make sure that your walls are warm.
- Stove: Tic Tac Tiles can be installed on a surface where the temperature does not exceed 49 C (120 F). They are resistant to the heat of a stove. However, if you have a gas range without a back panel or metal plate, you must adhere to a 20 cm (8 inch) safety zone above the surface of the stove to avoid direct exposure to an open flame. Do not apply the tiles in the safety zone.
- Images may appear different from actual product due to lighting
- Removal: Use a heat gun or a blow dryer to warm up each tile sheet to soften the adhesive. After that, apply concentrated heat starting with the corner and pull it slowly and gently. Please take your time doing this step as some wall surfaces may be more delicate than others. Then, use a cleaning product to wash the wall and remove any excess glue left behind.
|Subway Mono White||Hexa Mono White||Polito Gray||Como Pebble||Como Marrone|
|Stick & Peel Type||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sheet Size||12" x 12"||9.8" x 9.8"||12" x 12"||9.8" x 9.8"||9.8" x 9.8"|
|Coverage size||10.3" x 12.0"||8.6" x 9.5"||10.9" x 12.0"||9.4" x 9.3"||9.4" x 9.3"|
|Coverage||0.85 sqft||0.57 sqft||0.91 sqft||0.6 sqft||0.6 sqft|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in Canada on January 2, 2021
Reviewed in Canada on August 19, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 24, 2020
Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2018