|Place of Business||SAN MATEO, CA, 94403 US|
|Mounting Hardware||1 Tile Mate|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Battery Average Life||3 years|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium Metal|
|Device interface - primary||Buttons|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Item model number||RE-44001|
|Product Dimensions||3.78 x 3.78 x 0.71 cm; 8.62 Grams|
Tile Mate (2022) 1-Pack, Black. Bluetooth Tracker, Keys Finder and Item Locator; Up to 250 ft. Range. Up to 3 Year Battery. Water-Resistant. Phone Finder. iOS and Android Compatible, 1 Pack, Black
Enhance your purchase
|Are batteries included?||Yes|
|Number of batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||38 x 38 x 7 millimeters|
|Item weight||8.62 Grams|
|Battery life||3 years|
About this item
- VERSATILE TRACKER - Tile helps you keep track of your things. Attach the Tile Mate to everyday things like keys, backpacks or purses. Use our free app to find them.
- FIND NEARBY - Use the Tile app to ring your Tile when it's within Bluetooth range, or ask your Smart Home device to find it for you.
- FIND FAR AWAY - When outside of Bluetooth range, use the Tile app to view your Tile's most recent location on a map.
- FIND YOUR PHONE - Double press the button on your Tile to make your phone ring, even when it's on silent.
- NOTIFY WHEN FOUND - Enlist the secure and anonymous help of the Tile Network to help find your things. If your lost Tile is found, If your Tile is lost, add your contact information so you can be reached when someone scans the QR code on your lost Tile.
- ANDROID, IOS & SMART HOME COMPATIBLE - Find your things with the free Tile app on both iOS and Android devices.Tile also works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Xfinity, and Siri.
- TECH SPECS - Water-Resistant (IP67 rated), Up to 3-year non-replaceable battery, Up to 250 ft / 76 m Bluetooth range
From the manufacturer
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Used a different product before but now out of business. This seems to be working very well so far. Can not say anything about claimed battery life - we will see. It was a good purchase for Black Friday price.
Top reviews from other countries
They responded to this criticism, and fixed the issue with most of their second generation products by making the battery replaceable, which was a great move. Why then, have they released a replacement Tile Mate but regressed to a non-replaceable battery?
I bought one of the updated units without realising that they had regressed to this single use model, and was really annoyed to discover that I've essentially bought a short-lived chunk of e-waste that will needlessly die at some point in the next couple of years simply because its battery has gone flat.
Shame on Tile for producing a brand new product with a non-replaceable battery. This time they can't even claim ignorance!
Come al solito Apple fa pochi oggetti ma che funzionano mentre per noi Androidiani non resta che accontentarci di compromessi che spesso sono inutili!
Reso avviato. Grazie Amazon e che duri!!!
La app nos pide permisos de localización permanente, pero explica el motivo. Lo peor, la funcionalidad estrella del producto (localizar una pertenencia fuera del rango del teléfono) requiere una suscripción mensual o anual.
Me explico mejor: todos los que usamos un Tile estamos colaborando para encontrar los objetos fuera del rango de cualquier dueño de un Tile (por eso la app pide permiso de localización permanente, para localizar cualquier Tile, sea nuestro o de otra persona). Todos colaboramos para prestar este servicio, paguemos o no paguemos la suscripción. Sin embargo, solo puedes utilizar este servicio si pagas la suscripción.
La app no está a la altura, no funciona muy bien y está permanentemente bombardeandote con publicidad propia para que te suscribas. No lo devuelvo porque ya lo he utilizado, pero creo que voy a probar el producto de Apple (no requiere suscripción).
I thought I may as well give it another go on the return leg, in case my initial experience was down to operator error. I double checked the instructions and made sure I had everything set up properly (it was). Unfortunately the exact same scenario played out on the return journey: tracked the tile right up until submitting my luggage at Melbourne Airport, flew back to Heathrow via Dubai, collected my case at Heathrow, then a few minutes later get a notification from the app that my case is nearby. Until that update, the app was telling me that my bag was still back in Melbourne.
I didn't opt for the subscription features of the product, so perhaps it works better if you're willing to pay for it. However given my poor experience with the Tile on its own, there's no way I'd consider a subscription, so will leave it to others to make that judgement.
The Tile is a great idea, poorly executed.