|Compatible Devices||LCD Curved Screen TVs, LED Curved Screen TVs, Televisions, LED Flat Screen TVs|
|Mounting Hardware||1 x User Manual, 1 x Bubble Level, 1 x TV Wall Mount, 1 x Standard Mounting Hardware|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Mounting type||Articulating/Full Motion/Swivel/Tilt/Wide Rotation|
|Item model number||EBMF2|
|Product Dimensions||27.31 x 22.4 x 5.31 cm; 2.02 Kilograms|
TV Wall Mount, Full Motion TV Wall Mount for Most 13-55 Inch LED LCD Flat Curved Screen TVs, Swivel Extension Articulating Rotation TV Mount Bracket with Max VESA 400x400mm and Holds up to 66lbs
Enhance your purchase
|Mounting type||Articulating/Full Motion/Swivel/Tilt/Wide Rotation|
|Movement type||Swivel, Tilt|
|TV size||55 Inches|
|Minimum compatible size||13 Inches|
|Compatible devices||LCD Curved Screen TVs, LED Curved Screen TVs, Televisions, LED Flat Screen TVs|
|Maximum tilt angle||5 Degrees|
About this item
- 👍Universal & Compatibility Design: This TV wall mount fits most 13" - 55" LED LCD OLED TVs with VESA patterns from 75x75mm to 400x400mm, weighing up to 66 lbs. Please check the VESA pattern, weight, size of your TV before purchasing
- 👍Multi Viewing Angle: You can be moved back and forth and swiveled to the sides without unscrewing anything and it also very secure on the wall while doing so. Tilts TV +5°/-15° swivel +/- 90° (max swivel angle depends on TV size). The adjustable TV wall mount can extends up to 17 inch and retracts back to 2.2 inch for a sleek and tidy appearance
- 👍Space Saving: Extends 17.3" and retract back 2.2" works great for space saving and keeps your room neat and organized. Installing a TV on the wall will make the room more spacious
- 👍Durable & Stable Articulating TV Mount: This TV wall mount constructed with high quality steel materials, equipped with sturdy, flexible and strong arms, ensure to hold the TV securely and steady
- 👍Easy Installation with Attachments: This TV wall mount comes with detailed instruction, all necessary hardware in pre-labeled bags, helps you finish the installation quickly and easily
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ERGO TAB full motion tilting TV mount bracket constructed with high quality, reinforced, compressed steel structure makes this product durable, to keep you TV safe and stable. This product ideal for small to medium size televisions in home, office, restaurant and etc.
Suitable Monitors Size: 13"" to 55"" TVs
Weight Capacity: 66lbs
Tilt Angle: +5°/-15°
Distance to Wall: 2.2"-17"
Fitting Studs Spacing: Single Wood Stud
Fits VESA Mounting Hole Patterns: 400X400/400x300/400x200/300x300/300X200/200x200/200x100/100x100/75x75mm
From the manufacturer
How can I check if the mount is suitable for my TV?
- First, please check your wall for wood studs. You just only need a single stud to get it up on the wall. Of course! It can be mounted on concrete wall and brick wall, but you need to use anchors when installing.
- Secondly, the weight of your TV should be less than 66lbs/30kg and your TV should be at least 13 inch.
- Thirdly, please check the VESA pattern, VESA = horizontal × vertical. Mounting holes distance on the back of TV must be less than 16" (400mm) horizontally and 16" (400mm) vertically.
- Finally, please check the TV back area inside the 4 mounting holes to make sure there are not any cables outlet. Otherwise, the plate may block the plugs.
- Fits 13" to 55" flat panel TVs/monitors and supports TV weight up to 66lbs/30kg.
- Supports all major brands including Samsung, LG, Sony, TCL, Vizio, Philips, Sharp, Hisense, Panasonic, Toshiba and more.
- Fits VESA mounting hole patterns: 400X400/400x300/400x200/300x300/300X200/200x200/200x100/100x100/75x75mm ( In inches: 16"X16"/16"x12"/16"x8"/12"x12"/ 12"x8"/8"x8"/8"x4"/4"x4"/3"x3").
|Mount Type||Medium Tilt TV Mount||Large Tilt TV Mount||Medium Full Motion TV Mount||Medium Full Motion TV Mount||Medium Full Motion TV Mount||Large Full Motion TV Mount|
|TV Size Range||26"-55"||37"-75"||13"-55"||32"-55"||26"-55"||37"-75"|
|Max Load||99 LBS||132 LBS||66 LBS||77 LBS||99 LBS||132 LBS|
|Max VESA||400x400 mm||600x400 mm||400x400 mm||400x400 mm||400x400 mm||600x400 mm|
|Tilt Angle||+5°/-15°||+0°/-7°||+5°/-15°||+5° /-15°||+3°/-12°||+10°/-10°|
|Swivel Angle||-||-||+/- 90°||+/- 90°||+/- 45°||+/- 60°|
|Extend||2.2" Low Profile||1.5" Low Profile||2.2"-17"||3.2"-19.5"||3"-14.8"||2.9"-15.3"|
|Fitting Studs Spacing||up to 16"||up to 24"||Single Wood Stud||Single Wood Stud||up to 16"||up to 16"|
|Wall Type||Wood Studs & Concrete||Wood Studs & Concrete||Wood Studs & Concrete||Wood Studs & Concrete||Wood Studs & Concrete||Wood Studs & Concrete|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Rebecca on July 11, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Not long ago, I was enjoying myself watching a small sub32-inch TV; a TV which is now, using the ERGO Tab Full Motion TV wall Mount and some small amount of effort on my part, hanging up on a wall at a good viewing height for me. So far, I’m really pleased with the Ergo Tab TV mount.
Opening the package, I noticed that the construction of the unit falls into my ‘heavy duty’ category and even when taking each of the individual pieces into consideration I’ve never had any concern that the unit wouldn’t easily hold up the TV.
The ‘construction’ project wasn’t overly difficult; I simply went slow, double checked what I was doing and everything worked out okay in the end.
I spent a few minutes reading over the instructions that came with the unit and also looking at the back of the TV to see what kind of configuration was going to be needed. I found that, for the most part, the instructions were well ‘put-together’ and relatively easy to follow. The only part of the instructions that caused me to re-read a section was the write up on needing/not needing the concrete anchors. During my first read it appeared that the instructions were showing that the both the lag bolts and the anchors should only be used on concrete (and not on wood) but after thinking it through it became clear to me that the lag bolts would be used on wood and the anchors could be discarded since I wasn’t putting the TV mount into any type of concrete or block wall.
As I had I smaller TV I wanted to mount, I found I was able to use just the basic plate and not have to put on any extension arms. This saved me some time during the setup process but I feel that, even if had I needing to add the arms, adding those arms would not have been an issue as the package comes with all the nuts/bolts/screws etc. that would be needed to handle up to a 55 inch TV.
Putting on the back plate was straight forward until I realized that a portion of the back plate ended up covering some of the audio ports on the back of the TV; specifically, the optical out port which I wanted to use. This ‘issue’, I found, must be specific to my smaller TV as for larger TVs or for TVs that have the controls located on a different part of the back of the TV (on the side, top, etc.), I can see how this wouldn’t be a problem.
After some playing around with some different configurations, and using the spacers that where included in the package, I was able to securely attach the plate to the back of the TV and create a roughly two inch gap between the plate and the TV. I found that this extra space did allow me to fit the optical cable in as I wanted.
Putting the TV mount piece of the project up on a 2x4 wall was probably the easiest part of the project. I held the mount in place, marked where the holes needed to be drilled and then drilled three pilot holes. After that I mounted the hardware to the 2x4 using the lag bolts that were also included in the kit.
After the mount was in place on the wall, I then needed to attach the mounting plate on the back of the TV to the swing arm on the mount. There is a small notch on the end of the swing arm that ‘helps’ to hold the TV in place while the tilt-up-down adjustment screws are being put into place and tightened and this notch did, somewhat, help. However, I wasn’t fully comfortable of resting the full weight of the TV solely on this notch while at the same time trying to reach around the back of the TV and tighten the screws so, for the only time in the project, I decided to ask for some assistance in holding on to the TV while doing the final adjustment.
Then, it was simple matter of reconnecting the power cord/sound cable/streaming device to the TV and turning it on. Done. The TV is now positioned at the proper height and I now have the ability to easily swing the TV around to have it pointing exactly where I want it.
For me, this was not a super difficult project; I probably spent more time trying to figure out the best way to connect the plate to the back of the TV (given that I needed to find the best way/best set of spacers to create the ‘gap’) than I did with any other part of the process. And, now that the project is done, I’m glad that I decided to use the ERGO TAB Full Motion TV Wall Mount as the flexibility/ease of use of the unit made the project easier and the price of the unit, for me, was more than acceptable.
If this review was helpful, please click the Helpful button below