Timberland PRO Men's Anti Fatigue Technology Insole-m, M None US
|Price:|| $40.99 $72.15
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Model name||Anti Fatigue Technology Insole-m|
|Insole type||Comfort Insole|
|Size||5-6 M US|
|Arch type||High Arch|
|Shoe width||M Mens US|
About this item
- Synthetic sole
- KEEP IT COMFORTABLE: Timberland PRO insoles offer a carefully engineered upgrade in performance & comfort. The Anti-Fatigue Technology Insole features our exclusive inverted cone foam, designed to absorb shock & return energy to your feet with every step.
- ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support & comfort. Stay comfortable on your feet all day with Timberland PRO's anti-fatigue technology.
- A SOURCE OF PRIDE: We know you take pride in your work, so our soft-toed shoes and boots and steel-toe boots and shoes are designed to provide you with enhanced job performance day in and day out. Wear them at work well as at home with comfort & style.
- QUALITY WORKWEAR: Timberland PRO assesses the unmet needs of those who work in the most demanding environments and then develops solutions that deliver ultimate comfort, durability & protection—all day long—from work boots & shoes to anti-fatigue insoles.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 28.19 x 10.67 x 3.81 cm; 204 Grams
- Date First Available : May 13 2015
- Manufacturer : Timberland PRO
- Place of Business : FAIR OAKS, CA, 95628 US
- ASIN : B009R9EHLI
- Item model number : TB091621827
- Department : Mens
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,841 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #31 in Shoe Insoles
- Customer Reviews:
Anti-Fatigue Technology utilizes a unique inverted cone design for lightweight, resilient support, superior shock absorption and energy return. An OrthoLite top layer provides premium comfort and moisture management, an anatomically-contoured footbed cradles the foot to provide maximum comfort and support and a dynamic arch design adapts to all foot shapes for maximum support and comfort. The Outlast top cover provides temperature regulation and odor control.
From the manufacturer
BUILT ON A TRADITION OF CRAFTSMANSHIP AND INNOVATION, THE TIMBERLAND PRO BRAND HELPS YOU CONQUER YOUR WORK DAY.
We know what you wear is as important as the tools you use. We also know that what’s needed to get the job done is always changing, so our footwear and apparel are always evolving, engineered with technologies to provide the very best in comfort, durability and performance—ALL DAY LONG.
Athletic Work Shoes
Timberland PRO Athletic Work Shoes are built with a focus on lightweight performance and work-ready protection.
Timberland PRO Work Hikers are designed and reinforced for the most demanding job at hand. The most rugged leathers and aggressive tread patterns are used throughout the collection to create a work boot with the comfort and performance of a hiking boot.
Timberland PRO Footwear
Timberland PRO footwear styles stand up to the rigors of the worksite. With built-in comfort technologies, electrical hazard protection and slip-and-oil resistant soles- they deliver optimal performance on the job- all day long.
6-Inch Work Boots
Designed for optimal performance and comfort on the job, Timberland PRO rugged work boots offer the best in Timberland PRO craftsmanship and classic styling.
8-Inch Work Boots & Loggers
Quality, durability and performance all come together in our rugged 8" work boots and loggers. Every feature has a purpose, every material is proven to perform in the field- and they're all built to make long days in the most demanding environments safer and more comfortable.
Reviewed in Canada on December 25, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've struggled a lot finding the most comfortable work boots, but ended up going back to Timberland Pro as I became quite confident in their ability to be consistent regardless of the model in keeping my feet and legs feeling pretty okay after 9-10 hours on my feet. While the boot itself plays a big role in overall comfort, the insoles are a HUGE detail most folks overlook.
Last time I used Dr. Scholl's in a work boot, I very quickly realized that they're not dense enough for rough environments (big fan of them for casual / dress shoes though). While the Dr. Scholl's insoles made my feet feel beaten by the end of the day, the Timberland Pro insoles felt thick enough to compliment the rougher environment-- walking on cement for hours, stepping over rough materials, etc.
Overall, even I stop buying Timberland Pro boots, I'd highly consider using these insoles in a different brand of boot or even casual boots that you may walk a lot in! I think they struck gold with these insoles, they're a little dense / thick for casual shoes/slimmer footware, so for that, Dr. Scholl's is the way to go.
If this helped, please click the button below!
Reviewed in Canada on December 25, 2021
First step to good spine and necks. Don't want to be the hunched-over person or having migraines constantly. Prevention is key!
Wore out the novelty insoles my boots came with and while looking for a replacement, realized the originals weren't worth repeating.
Tried these and my boots are not T-brand, so it was uncomftable, but thru trial-and-error, and erring on the side of caution, I cut and fit these to my boot and my feet love it!.
Nice heel cushion and a little arch support. If your boots don't have that already, it'll flatten quickly but better than nothing. (Buy some good boots! It's worth it)
Take care of your gosh darn feet! If you don't buy these insoles, buy something. Insoles wear out, but spend some money on an orthopedic doctor to custom make insoles for you. Worth $1000 to save your back!
Don't get me wrong, they're comfortable, they fit great once trimmed down, but they were actually thinner than the original 2 year old insoles that came out of my Timberland Pro boots, which was a little surprising.
Overall they're fine, but personally I'll probably try something else next time.
Top reviews from other countries
Las he usado más de medio año y se nota la diferencia de mayor comodidad si no las trajera
Se debe tener cuidado en leer las instrucciones de instalación detalladamente, ya que las plantillas vienen muy sobradas de tamaño y es necesario hacer un ajuste manual cortando el sobrante dependiendo el tamaño de la bota