Timberland Men's Flume Mid Steel Safety Toe Wateproof Industrial Hiker Work Boot
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand size||US||UK||Europe||Heel to toe|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Ankle from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 10.5" around
- Stay On Your Feet: Our Flume Steel Safety Toe Waterproof Work Boot is everything a steel toe boot should be: safe, tough & comfortable. These leather work boots meet ANSI safety standards and feature slip and abrasion resistant outsoles
- Safety and Comfort: Timberland PRO Comfort platforms meet the most rigorous work site demands -- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It helps reduce foot fatigue, support the arch and cushion every step
- A Source Of Pride: We know you take pride in your work, so our soft-toed shoes and boots and steel-toe boots and shoes are designed to provide you with enhanced job performance day in and day out. Wear them at work well as at home with comfort & style
- Quality Work Wear: Timberland PRO work boots & shoes assess the unmet needs of those who work in the most demanding environments and then develops solutions that deliver ultimate comfort, durability & protection—all day long
- Seam-Sealed Waterproof Leather Upper
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 32.26 x 26.92 x 12.45 cm; 1.45 Kilograms
- Date First Available : Feb. 14 2020
- Manufacturer : Timberland PRO
- Place of Business : FAIR OAKS, CA, 95628 US
- ASIN : B07WSXT8WZ
- Item model number : TB0A1ZVQ001
- Department : Mens
- Best Sellers Rank: #555,682 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #1,410 in Men's Industrial & Construction Shoes
- Customer Reviews:
Our Timberland PRO work hikers are designed and reinforced for the most demanding job at hand. Our most rugged leathers and aggressive tread patterns are used throughout the collection to create a work boot with the comfort and performance of a hiking boot.
From the manufacturer
Built on a tradition of craftsmanship and innovation, the timberland pro brand helps you conquer your work day
We know what you wear is as important as the tools you use. We also know that what’s needed to get the job done is always changing, so our footwear and apparel are always evolving, engineered with technologies to provide the very best in comfort, durability and performance—All Day long.
Athletic Work Shoes
Timberland PRO Athletic Work Shoes are built with a focus on lightweight performance and work-ready protection.
Timberland PRO Work Hikers are designed and reinforced for the most demanding job at hand. The most rugged leathers and aggressive tread patterns are used throughout the collection to create a work boot with the comfort and performance of a hiking boot.
Timberland PRO Footwear
Timberland PRO footwear styles stand up to the rigors of the worksite. With built-in comfort technologies, electrical hazard protection and slip-and-oil resistant soles- they deliver optimal performance on the job- all day long.
6-Inch Work Boots
Designed for optimal performance and comfort on the job, Timberland PRO rugged work boots offer the best in Timberland PRO craftsmanship and classic styling.
8-Inch Work Boots & Loggers
Quality, durability and performance all come together in our rugged 8" work boots and loggers. Every feature has a purpose, every material is proven to perform in the field- and they're all built to make long days in the most demanding environments safer and more comfortable.
Hard work, innovation, and a love of the great outdoors are all big parts of the Timberland story. They have been since the very beginning.
In 1973 our original waterproof boots called the “Timberland” were invented. They were rugged, well-crafted, and—thanks to an innovative injection molding technique which was new to the footwear industry—they withstood the elements. These premium “yellow” boots set new standards for waterproof performance in the footwear industry. They became equally popular with outdoor enthusiasts who needed protection in all conditions, professional trade workers who needed rugged dependable gear, and many others who just wanted a great looking pair of boots. These boots defined our brand. They were so groundbreaking that in 1978 we renamed the entire company.
Timberland’s heritage of hard work, innovation, and love of nature continues. We are here to inspire and equip the world to step outside, work together and make it better. Today, we find the outdoors everywhere, from right outside our doors to places far beyond. We find it in cities, suburbs, and the countryside. It’s where we work, play and connect to one another. That’s why we are on a mission to make our brand and company a force for positive change.