Timberland Women's Brookton 6" Chukka Boots
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately ankle-high from arch
- Upper made with premium leather from an lwg silver-rated tannery
- 50% recycled pet mesh lining
- Ortholite footbed
- Injection-molded eva outsole with 15% recycled rubber pods
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Amazon.ca Product Description
Brookton 6" lace-up boot.
From the Manufacturer
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The timberland company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm; 907.18 Grams
- Date First Available : Jan. 16 2018
- Place of Business : St-Laurent, QC H4S 2G5, CA
- ASIN : B06XC24911
- Item model number : TB0A1I94231
- Department : Womens
- Best Sellers Rank: #202,461 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Positive: light weight and they look good (not sure if they will still look good in 2 months).
Top reviews from other countries
Came earlier than expected shipping and seller made sure to check if I was happy with my product.
Good product and good service