Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Tom's of Maine Toddler Fluoride-Free Natural Training Toothpaste 38 ml, Mild fruit
|Price:||$4.50 ($11.84 /100 ml)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||39 x 56 x 133 millimeters|
|Brand||Tom's of Maine|
|Age range (description)||Toddler|
|Material feature||Gluten Free, Natural, Cruelty Free|
About this item
- Gentle cleaning
- Fluoride free and SLS Free - Gluten free
- No artificial flavours or colours, no preservatives
- Not tested on animals
- Product packaging may vary
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 3.9 x 5.6 x 13.3 cm; 70 Grams
- Date First Available : Jan. 8 2018
- Manufacturer : Tom's of Maine
- Place of Business : ISSAQUAH, WA, 98027 US
- ASIN : B07DT92V1R
- Item model number : US04167A
- Country of origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #148 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #14 in Toothpaste
- Customer Reviews:
Our Toddler Training toothpaste is a clear gel that gently cleans little teeth and gums. And toddlers will love brushing with the great-tasting, mild fruit flavor again and again. Easy-to-use, no-mess dispensing top. Safe if swallowed. Specially formulated for 3 to 24 months.
From the manufacturer
- Fluoride-free and safe if swallowed
- Taste they love; full of delicious mild fruit flavor that will have your child smiling
- Recyclable tube; once empty, replace cap and recycle with no.2 plastics
- Natural & responsible; contains no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors and is not tested on animals
glycerin, propanediol, hydrated silica, aqua, xylitol, benzyl alcohol, carrageenan, aroma, citric acid.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Jordan Smith on May 16, 2020
Produit aussitôt adopté par bébé lors des premiers brossages de dents (6 mois).
Comme ne contient pas de fluor, moins d’inquiétudes si bébé avale trop de celui-ci…