Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Toni Weschler
Toni Weschler, MPH, has a master’s degree in public health and is a nationally respected women’s health educator and speaker. She is the author of Taking Charge of Your Fertility and of Cycle Savvy, a book for teenage girls about their bodies. A frequent guest on television and radio shows, she lives in Seattle, Washington. Her website is www.tcoyf.com.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Toni Weschler
This new edition for the twentieth anniversary of the groundbreaking national bestseller provides all the information you need to monitor your menstrual cycle—along with updated information on the latest reproductive technologies
Are you unhappy with your current method of birth control? Or demoralized by your quest to have a baby? Do you experience confusing signs and symptoms at various times in your cycle? This invaluable resource provides the answers to your questions while giving you amazing insights into your body.
Taking Charge of Your Fertility has helped literally hundreds of thousands of women avoid pregnancy naturally, maximize their chances of getting pregnant, or simply gain better control of their gynecological and sexual health. Toni Weschler thoroughly explains the empowering Fertility Awareness Method (FAM), which in only a couple of minutes a day allows you to:
- Enjoy highly effective and scientifically proven birth control without chemicals or devices
- Maximize your chances of conception before you see a doctor or resort to invasive high-tech options
- Expedite your fertility treatment by quickly identifying impediments to pregnancy achievement
- Gain control and a true understanding of your gynecological and sexual health
This new edition includes:
- A fully revised and intuitive charting system
- A selection of personalized master charts for birth control, pregnancy achievement, breastfeeding, and menopause
- An expanded sixteen-page color insert that reflects the book’s most important concepts
- Six brand-new chapters on topics including balancing hormones naturally, preserving your future fertility, and three medical conditions all women should be aware of
Should I be concerned if my cycles are rarely 28 days?
Why do I often feel so emotional before my period?
And how can I know when my period's really going to start?!
If you're a teenage girl, you've probably asked yourself these questions and many more. Now Cycle Savvy has the answers that will help you understand what is really happening with your body on a day-to-day basis. It's the first book specifically designed to teach young women about the practical benefits of charting their cycles. Explore the fascinating world of ovulation, fertility, and why you even have periods at all! And learn all about the body signals, mood changes, and other signs that accompany your cycle. With charming illustrations, fun brainteasers, confidence builders, sample charts, and first-person tales of experiences that every girl can relate to, Cycle Savvy takes the mystery out of your amazing body.