Compare Offers on Amazon
Tucks personal cleansing Pads 40 count
Enhance your purchase
|Specific uses for product||Hemorrhoid|
|Unit count||40 count|
|Net content count||40 Count|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||9.4 x 4.3 x 9.6 centimeters|
About this item
- Relief: Tucks pads provide immediate relief from itching and discomfort caused by hemorrhoids
- Witch Hazel: Soothes and protects areas of discomfort
- Personal Hygiene: The ultra-soft pads can be used to cleanse outer rectal and/or vaginal areas
- Moist Compress: Pads can be folded and used as a moist compress on inflamed tissu
- Directions: Use as required to cool, soothe and freshen the affected areas. Close jar tightly after use.
- Ingredients: Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, aqua, glycerin, alcohol, sodium citrate, citric acid, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, potassium sorbate
- Number of items: 1
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 5 products of your choice among the eligible products and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.ca. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Product Dimensions : 9.4 x 4.32 x 9.65 cm; 170 Grams
- Date First Available : Dec 10 2020
- Manufacturer : Blistex
- Place of Business : Mississauga, ON L5N 2V8, CA
- ASIN : B08QFSJWRG
- Country of origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #122 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
TUCKS Personal Cleansing Pads with Witch Hazel provide instant soothing relief from the itching and discomfort caused by hemorrhoids and other rectal and vaginal conditions. The ultra-soft pads are also effective for gentle cleansing and personal hygiene. Used as a moist compress, Tucks can provide extra relief from discomfort caused by hemorrhoids, childbirth and rectal or vaginal surgery. Tucks pads are pH-balanced and dye-free.
Ingredients: Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, aqua, glycerin, alcohol, sodium citrate, citric acid, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, potassium sorbate
Use as required to cool, soothe and freshen the affected areas. Close jar tightly after use.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(They're a pretty fair size, too, like a drink coaster. I don't recommend them, but sharing in case it helps.)
If you're reading this feeling just as hopeless as I was that fateful night, out of all the things I bought, I'd recommend picking up a "Citrus Bioflavonoids" supplement. It's healthy for veins and helps you heal faster? Like I said, praying this is my first and only encounter with the "piles" (why are they called that? thanks, I hate it) so I have no way to tell, but it gave me peace of mind if not anything else. And that my friends is priceless. Godspeed and good luck.
What I did was in order to keep them cold was I put them in the fridge between uses. Then when it came time to use them, I’d place 2-3 on my pad and wear it until the coolness worn off, (about 10min). They were comfortable to wear while walking around or just sitting.