|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Place of Business||Shenzhen, Guangdong 518109, CN|
|OS||Unix, Linux, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS|
|Hardware interface||USB 3.0|
|Compatible Devices||Mouse, Keyboards, Laptops, Desktops|
|Data Transfer Rate||5 Gigabits Per Second|
|Number of Ports||7|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Item model number||90305|
|Product Dimensions||7.75 x 4.8 x 3 cm; 310 Grams|
UGREEN USB Hub 3.0 Powered, 7 Ports USB Splitter with 4 Smart Charging Ports Individual Switches USB Extension 12V/2A Charging Adapter for PC Laptop, MacBook Pro Air Mini, Flash Drive More, Aluminum
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware interface||USB 3.0|
|Compatible devices||Mouse, Keyboards, Laptops, Desktops|
|Data transfer rate||5 Gigabits Per Second|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||7.7 x 4.8 x 3 Centimetres|
About this item
- 5Gbps Superspeed Data Transfer: UGREEN 7-in-1 USB Hub turns 1 port into 7 USB 3.0 ports, provides up to 5 Gbps data speeds allowing you to transfer an HD movie in seconds. This 7 port USB splitter is suitable for keyboard, mouse, webcam, flash drive, HHD, SSD and charging helps to expand more possibilities and makes life easier. Equipped with 3ft long USB cable, easy to reach the USB ports at the back of the host.
- 4 Port Smart Charging: This USB 3.0 hub with 4 fast-charging ports allows for charging iPad, Macbook air/pro, iMac, cameras, mobile phone, PC, laptop and more. The USB Hub automatically detects your device's charging protocols to deliver the optimum charge at speeds up to 2 amps per port to provide a safe charging solution for your device.
- Individual Switches to Control: Built-in on and off switch with the led indicator of each port, this USB extension hub is able to control the separate USB 3.0 port without unplugging the device. The blue LED lights lets you know the working status easily, each switch remembers the on/off config.
- Stable Connection: UGREEN USB 3.0 hub support an external 12V/2A power supply to improve load capacity keep the high-power device running stably. This powered USB hub is compatible with most operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/ 8/10/11, MacOS, UNIX, Linux and offers a plug and play installation.
- Reliable & Secure: This Aluminium USB 3.0 data hub is built in an intelligent chip GL3510, which can be better compatible with USB devices and support Over-current protection, Over-voltage protection, Over-temp protection and Short-circuit protection to ensure a safe working environment.
From the brand
UGREEN 7-IN-1 USB 3.0 Data & Charing Hub -- Expand More Possibilities
All in One - USB Splitter 3.0 hub organizes your keyboard, mouse, USB flash, HDD, camera, printer, scanner, speakers, webcam, phones and more devices in one USB hub, save space, keep your desk clean and tidy.
5Gbps High Speed Transfer - 5Gbps High Sync Speed - This USB 3.0 splitter 7 expansion ports support data transfer speed up to 5Gbps,10X faster than USB 2.0 (480 Mbps), allowing you to transfer 1G file in 3 seconds. Less time to wait, more time to play.
Backward compatible with USB 2.0/ USB 1.1.
4 Ports Smart Charging - Follows with 4 smart charging ports, this USB Hub provides stable and fast charging for your phone, iPad, webcam and more. The 4 charging ports also support data transfer.
Interface: USB C / Thunderbolt
Extend Ports: USB 3.0 * 7
Cable Length: 1M / 3ft
Dimensions (L*W*H): 3.1 * 1.9 * 1.2 inch
Design with 6.6mm(0.26inch) spacing between two ports to ensure each device has a tight connection with the bottom.
The multi-layer design of this USB hub ensures no interference with Bluetooth dongle and WiFi, external case is made of premium aluminum that does better at heat dissipation keeping the USB Hub best performance.
Powered USB Hub
Comes with a 12V 2A power adapter, UGREEN USB 3 hub is easy to power the hub to keep multiple devices working stably.
Through the Blue LED indicator, you can easily monitor the working status of each port.
- UGREEN USB 3.0 7-IN-1 HUB x 1
- USB-C to USB-A Cable(3ft) x 1
- DC 12V Power Adapter x 1
- User Manual x 1
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The hub is solidly built - the case feels like you could drive a truck over it. Setup was a breeze, using the supplied Type-A to Type-C cable. The ports all seem to work as expected. I've got two portable HDs in the higher-power ports, and these are working perfectly. I also have a set of USB headphones in a data port, which I turn off when using speakers rather than the headphones. The hub's on/off buttons make it far easier to disable the headphones, compared to my previous method of plugging and unplugging them directly into my PCs front ports.
The buttons that turn ports on and off on the UGreen box are small - I'll have to see how well they hold up over the long term. But they do work well. However, here's my first quibble: the little blue LEDs that show a port is enabled are only visible when one looks directly down on the box. With the unit sitting flat on my desk, the lights are invisible. However, on the positive side, the buttons are the type that remain depressed when turned on, so it's easy to tell which ports are enabled, even by feel alone.
My second quibble is more substantial: no feet! The UGreen box is smooth and featureless aside from its buttons and ports. I quickly added some small rubber stick-on feet (I keep a stock of them handy), but these should have been included. Better yet would have been some kind of mounting option - a flange with screw holes, or keyhole-type screw holes in the bottom of the case, for vertical mounting. As it is, the box can only add to my desk clutter, with no hope of being immobilized against frequent tugging on the USB cables.
Despite my very minor gripes, I'm quite impressed with the UGreen hub. This is my second UGreen purchase - the first has pride of place as one of the nicer USB cables in my considerable collection. Barring any longevity concerns that may develop in future, I'd recommend the UGreen powered hub highly, and put UGreen high on my list of brands when shopping for any other digital desktop accessories.
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on December 22, 2022
The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that the lack of rubber feet make it a bit hard to stay in one place on your desk if a lot of things are plugged in, and the upward facing ports lead to a lot of cables being sent vertically which doesn't look great on a desk.
These are small gripes for a device that really is a great product for the price. Most USB hubs seem to have upward facing ports, when I think ones that faced backward would lend to a better experience, but maybe that's just my personal preference.
An easy recommend for most people looking for a hub
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on April 10, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
En el caso de este HUB, falló en la instalación, hasta bloqueó mi primer equipo y ya no quería prender. Tenía miedo que haya dañado el puerto USB. Lo intenté en otras laptops y nada, igual falló. Tuve que devolverlo. Es una pena que en México no se vendan marcas de fiar, ya que un Amazon Basics también ya me han fallado.