Monday, June 5
Ships from: Amazon.ca Sold by: Amazon.ca
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Author
The Ultimate Montreal Canadiens Trivia Book: A Collection of Amazing Trivia Quizzes and Fun Facts for Die-Hard Habs Fans! Paperback – Nov. 3 2020
|New from||Used from|
Purchase options and add-ons
Attention Habs Fans!
Think you know more about the Montreal Canadiens than everyone else?
Well, now you’ve got a chance to prove it! Whether you’re a die-hard fan who’s been around since the dynasty days of the 1970s or a brand-new fan just getting into hockey, The Ultimate Montreal Canadiens Trivia Book will captivate you with hundreds of questions and interesting facts about the team you love.
- Which player was so impressive, the Canadiens bought a whole league to obtain his rights?
- What happened the year the Habs went to the Stanley Cup Finals, and neither won nor lost?
- Which team leader of leaders was known as “Le Capitaine”?
- Which team the Montreal Canadiens have NEVER completed a trade with?
- Who started every single game in net for the Habs for 15 straight years?
Over a century of glory, history, comedy, and tragedy from the Montreal archives is detailed in the pages of this book.
If you want to test your knowledge, take any of the themed quizzes, such as Draft Day details or Awards Section honors, and see if you can make the right selection from the multiple-choice questions. Do you know enough to tell the fact from the fiction in true or false challenges?
Or, check the Did You Know sections to find some unbelievable stories to use to impress your friends. Both are available throughout the 13 themed chapters within this incredible book.
Either way, once you pick it up, you’ll find yourself flipping through and smiling in satisfaction through the whole history of “Le Bleu, Blanc, et Rouge”!
- Publisher : HRP House (Nov. 3 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 134 pages
- ISBN-10 : 195356318X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1953563187
- Item weight : 191 g
- Dimensions : 15.24 x 0.79 x 22.86 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #36,508 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #8 in Quebec Biographies & Memoirs
- #22 in Hockey Sport Biographies
- #32 in Hockey Biographies
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviewed in Canada on May 3, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Love this little book. Learned a heap load about "the Habs", like:
* The Montreal Canadiens are the franchise currently in existence that was founded before the NHL itself. They became a club in 1909 and joined the National Hockey League when it was created in 1917.
* Montreal’s Bill Durnan was ambidextrous, and wore gloves specifically designed to allow him to catch with either of his hands while switching his stick between left and right.
* In 1953, during a game when long-time Habs defenseman Émile Bouchard was honored with a new Buick, Bouchard got in the car to drive it off the ice, only to discover that visiting Detroit captain Ted Lindsay had stolen the keys. Stranded Bouchard in front of the crowd, Lindsay eventually returned the keys and congratulated Bouchard.
* Howie Morenz led the team in both points and goals for seven straight seasons. Unfortunately, in his final NHL game, an opposing player fell on top of him, breaking his leg in four places. Morenz never left the hospital room he was taken to because he passed away due to complications from the injury.
* Left winger Babe Siebert had a wife, Bernice, who became a paraplegic after problems arose during the birth of the couple’s second daughter. Prior to every home game at the Montreal Forum, Siebert would carry Bernice to her seat, and then lift her out of it afterward.
You'll learn these and other fun facts about "The Habs" in this sports trivia book.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on December 21, 2021