Under Armour unisex-adult Resistor 3.0 Crew Socks
- 97% Polyester/2% Spandex/1% Nylon
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- Shoe Size: Men 8-12, Women 9-12
- Dynamic arch support helps reduce foot fatigue
- Half cushion construction
- True seamless toe reduces irritation
- Material wicks sweat and dries fast
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Under Armour brand mission is to make all athletes better through passion, science and the relentless pursuit of innovation. Today's athlete demands a sock that not only represents the look and feel of the brand, but that simultaneously provides useful, technical attributes bridging the gap between style and functionality.
From the manufacturer
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.78 cm; 440 Grams
- Date First Available : May 19 2018
- Manufacturer : Under Armour Socks
- Place of Business : CHARLESTON, SC, 29492 US
- ASIN : B015EZWFZS
- Item model number : U292
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,078 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then after a certain time, my feet were very humid. Not because I was walking in the rain or jogging, but just from wearing them. And it's winter here, the air is dry inside the house, no reason to sweat. This is not happening with other socks.
At the end of the day, I take them off and notice all the threads starting to appear at the sole of the sock. It's like the cloth is getting hooked on everything, even the sole of a shoe. They get damaged at the speed of light. My guess is that they are not very durable. I've been wearing them 3-4 times but haven't gone thru yet.
But hey, the fit is great.
By David on November 1, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
Es de tela gruesa, tipo deportiva que yo la uso de diario. Excelente para tiempo de frío pues es muy cálido. Y por el precio solicitado es excelente producto.
Pienso en comprar otro paquete.