United Canada Kids mask disposable 50 kids masks Made in Canada - Masques Jetable Pour Enfants
- MADE IN CANADA.
- PREMIUM QUALITY AND PROTECTION : Our non-medical kids face mask provides your child protection with 3 layers of refinement. Layer 1: Non-Woven Fabric Layer 2: Melt Blown FabricLayer 3: Non-woven Fabric
- UPGRADED COMFORT: These masks for kids are especially designed with Non-Woven , Melt-Blown Fabric to give your kid comfort. Upgraded ear loops and plastic nose strip that enables a better fit. Also provides shield against fog and dust.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Suitable for both indoor and outdoor activities. It will protect your child from dust particles. It can be used at home, school, playground, malls and at many more places.
- SHIPS FROM CANADA: Your order will come with a tracking ID with fast shipment.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Date First Available : March 24 2021
- Manufacturer : United Canada
- ASIN : B09BNSYW6S
- Customer Reviews:
United Canada Inc. has an MDEL (Medical Device Establishment Licensing) license in Canada. What this means is that our products are carefully selected and sold according to the guidelines provided by Canada. Our products are high quality and efficient products. We’ve exceeded standards with all our products. Just read our reviews and you’ll know why!
Our goal is to provide affordable and certified medical masks to everyone so that you can stay healthy and protected. You deserve the best protection out there and we can help with that. Our focus is also on supplying medical masks to hospitals, clinics and long term care facilities throughout North America. Together, we can make the world a better place.
Adjustable nose piece and ear-loop design for convenience and comfort
5 boxes of 10 masks
144mm x 95mm
3 Layers Of Protection
Soft lined, water resistant
Latex and fiberglass free
Polypropylene non-woven fabric
Made In Canada
We count with an MDEL (Medical Device Establishment Licensing) license.
Our products are carefully selected and sold according to the guidelines provided by Canada.