|Product Dimensions||8 x 4 x 1.1 cm; 113 Grams|
|Item model number||VAD100-01|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||5 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Number of Pieces||5|
|Usage||Stove knob lock, gas range knob lock, oven knob lock, knob guard, knob protector|
|Item Weight||113 g|
Vadiff Silicone Gas Stove Child Safety Knob Locks | Oven Knob Guard (5Pk)(Red)
Enhance your purchase
- PREVENTS TODDLERS, PETS, ADULTS from inadvertently turning ON gas or electric range and oven.
- COVERS S-M-L KNOBS specifically for Push-Turn, flat panel surface configuration.
- PROVIDES SMART VISUAL REMINDER that the burner / oven is still ON.
- EFFECTIVE locking is achieved by sliding the Lock's thick end towards the knob post until enough pressure is reached.
- CUSTOMIZABLE for unremovable or hard to remove knobs. If Locks block oven door when cooking, slightly tuck Locks behind the knobs.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
*** IMPORTANT ***
1. Perform the Quarter-Coin Slide Test below before purchase.
2. Verify that your stove is supported - check the unsupported knob types in the product images.
3. To effectively lock, slide the Lock's thick end towards the knob until enough pressure is reached.
4. To prevent Locks from oven door obstruction, tuck in the Locks behind knobs.VADIFF KNOB SAFETY LOCK FEATURES
- Protects your loved ones. It prevents babies, toddlers, pets, elderly, and you from accidentally turning ON the burner/oven causing possible gas leaks or fire
- This new safety innovation provides a visual reminder that the stove/oven is ON. A quick glance of the knob locks could make a huge difference in your home.
- Solves current problems in knob safety products: last long, doesn't break, convenient to use, fits most knobs
- Safe: BPA-free, 100% food-grade silicone
- Easy to Clean: Stain and odor resistant
- Durable: Doesn't break, doesn't need tools or adhesives, heat resistant to 450 degrees F
- Blends with any kitchen decor
- Contains 5 Safety Knob Locks
- Frustration-free, recyclable
Vadiff Locks are designed for all size knobs, gas or electric, with the following knob types:
- Push-Turn operation
- Flat panel surface
- Knob clearance between 0.14 inches to 0.39 inches
*** QUARTER-COIN SLIDE TEST ***
First, slide a stack of 2 quarter coins behind the knobs.
Next, add 1 coin to the stack. Continue until you can no longer slide behind the knob.
If 2 - 5 slide through, choose regular Thickness Locks.
If 6 or 7 slide, choose the THICK Locks.
Hard to remove knobs? Cut the Locks along the guide lines!
Shorter Locks needed? Trim the Locks to size!
Protect Your Family. Protect Your Home. BUY NOW!
Top review from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Our house has a gas stove, and I also spent 3 months living in our motorhome while on an extended trip last summer, a couple short trips, then another extended trip for a few months. I had never accidently turned on a gas burner, at home or in the motorhome, untill a couple weeks into the 2nd extended trip. Since the motorhome was very close to two other motorhomes that were a bit noisy when their furnaces turned on, I didnt realize right away that a particular noise was coming from my UNLIT stove.
There was an odor that smelled like sewage, but I didnt connect that smell with propane. I thought someone's black tank drain hose was leaking and even went outside to check.
It wasn't until I was ready to go to bed a couple hours after the smell started that I checked the noise more closely, and to my horror, one of the burners had been opened. How, I dont know. I must have bumped it, pushed the knob in (otherwise it can't turn), and turned it.
The cover (which is additional counter space) for the stove had been up, so I thought just keep the counter cover down when the stove isn't in use. The knobs are then recessed enough, they can't be accidently pushed and turned, since there is rigid towel rack just below the knobs, and the counter sticks out above the knobs.
A couple days later, it happened again! I have no idea how! It had never happened before, now twice in 1 week?!
So I began a search for solutions, which led me here. I considered other designs and mechanisms, but decided to try this first as these looked very simple and effective if they fit properly. I didn't know if I would run into the problems others have had, but I am so glad I tried these first.
They fit perfectly with our stove, no chance they can slip out; and when slid into the stop position, the knobs cannot be pushed in far enough to allow them to turn. The cabinetry below, and the built in lip above, help to hold them in place so I'm not even worried about my dog somehow circumventing their design.
And the red color allows me to see at a glance if they are in the open or closed position. Great, simple, effective product, easy to install and use!
Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2019
Even when cognizant the stove knobs were an issue, it was still happening. I understand the gas version of this stove has undergone a recall for this issue, but the electric models seem to have slipped through the cracks. At any rate, since installing this product, we have had no more issues with the stove accidentally getting turned on.