Vanilla to Kinky: The Beginner's Guide to BDSM and Kink: Discover the Keys to How to Be Dominant or Submissive in The Bedroom: BDSM Basics, Book 1 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Do you want to stay in the same vanilla sex routine forever? Or are you ready to bring more pleasure and excitement to your sex life starting today?
What do you think when you hear “BDSM?” I’ll tell you what most people think. Most people think whips, chains, pain, and crying. They think only “evil” or “mentally ill” people enjoy these types of things. They think of the most corrupt things they can because of the way that mainstream media misrepresents BDSM.
BDSM has become more popular than ever in recent years. Only a few decades ago only 10-15 percent of surveyed people reported engaging in BDSM. Since then that number has increased by nearly 90 percent. Even though BDSM is gaining popularity many people still feel guilty for having BDSM related fantasies.
I’m here to tell you there is abosultely no reason to feel guilty. BDSM is much broader than it seems and when done correctly, is completely safe and healthy.
If given the chance, BDSM can be the most sincere display of love and affection between you and your partner.
Whether you are somewhat familiar with BDSM or not familiar at all, don’t miss out on what could be a life-changing experience because of misconceptions and miseducation.
Vanilla to Kinky will help you discover:
- What aspects of BDSM are best for you
- How to partake in BDSM the right way
- How to find your role
- How to create amazingly intense scenes
- How to find the dynamic you love the most
- How toys can enhance your BDSM experience
- The keys to being a good Dominant
- The keys to being a good submissive
- Helpful tips to get you started on your journey
BDSM is for anybody. It does not discriminate against any ages, genders, or body type. Yes, even an average joe like you can partake in safe and healthy BDSM.
BDSM is a journey that can be truly rewarding every time but will take effort, patience, and self-examination. If you want to begin your journey then this is where you start.
- Free trial includes 1 credit in your first month good for any title of your choice, yours to keep.
- Plus, you can enjoy unlimited listening to The Plus Catalogue—thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- You'll unlock exclusive member-only sales, as well as 30% off your purchases of any additional titles.
- After 30 days Audible is $14.95/month + applicable taxes. Renews automatically.
Related to this topic
Only from Audible
|Listening Length||2 hours and 13 minutes|
|Audible.ca Release Date||July 01 2019|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #21,014 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#61 in Sex Instruction (Audible Books & Originals)
#199 in Sex Instruction (Books)
#2,849 in Personal Development
Top reviews from other countries
When it comes to the content of the book, it’s just too lightweight to be a guide on bdsm. It explains what a dildo is, and I suspect that if you’ve never heard of sex toys in your life, you’re not going to go into a D/s lifestyle.
Most kinks and dynamics are never mentioned, and there’s no depth in the ones that are. And let’s stop pretending that subs can’t be brats.
Some safety tips for ropes are good, but there are plenty of other things that should have been mentioned here. The content on consent is also relatively good.