Compare Offers on Amazon
Variety Pack 1 (10 Colors) Mica Powder Pure, 2TONE Series Variety Pigment Packs (Epoxy,Paint,Color,Art) Black Diamond Pigments™ by Ccs
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS|
|Colour||Red, White, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Midnight Blue, Green, Brown, Black|
|Unit count||50 gram|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
About this item
- "10 COLORS" Powder Pigment (Epoxy,Paint,Color,Art) - BLUE/GREEN - MAHOGANY - CARIBBEAN BLUE - LIBERTY COPPER - VIVID ORANGE - TUSCAN SUNSET - COBALT BLUE - BATTLESHIP GREY - IMPERIAL RED/PINK - PURE WHITE
- 💎 1g of pigment per 1-5oz of epoxy (1g per 4-8oz for Ghost Series). 25-50g of pigment per gallon of peelable paint. Please see pigment portion guide for help. All of these pigments are 10-60 microns. NON-TOXIC Highest Quality Mica, Titanium Dioxide - (Melting point 1200-1800°F) (pH : 6.0-9.0 4% H2O) BEST IF ADDED TO A CLEAR BASE LIQUID OVER A BLACK BASE FOR TRUE COLOR
- 💎 Please search for Black Diamond Pigments for all of our other colors available on Amazon. Black Diamond Pigment Powder believes in a personal touch. From how-to guides, real-life communication, and one on one email assistance, you’ll never feel out of touch with our company. We will share everything you need to know about our mica pigments. Why? Because we love our product as much as you love the art you create with them.
- 💎 Please search for Black Diamond Pigments for all of our other colors available on Amazon. Please contact us if you have any questions about the color before purchase. We pride ourselves with having the LOWEST PRICES, HIGHEST QUALITY and UNIQUE COLORS. We will beat ANYONES prices on the same product/quantity!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 20 x 10 cm; 50 Grams
- Date First Available : Sept. 16 2017
- Manufacturer : BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS
- Place of Business : St. Augustine, Florida 32092,US
- ASIN : B01HNE78KK
- Item model number : MP-01
- Customer Reviews:
💎 Each 5gram pack contains 5grams of Pure Dry Powder Pigment by weight.
💎 Use approx 1-2 tsp of pigment per 1lb of soap. Hot process 1/4-1/2 per 1lb of soap
💎 ALL of our pigments are 100% VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE
💎 Please see specific notes on each color listed for Use & Applications as well as end product suitability.
💎 Purchasers should, by their own tests and evaluations, determine suitability of such products for their specific use.
💎 Our colorants are sold by weight, not volume. We package our pigment in 5gram packs, 1.5oz and 4.5oz sizes.
💎 Inorganic Pigment - Stable in water and solvent base systems (Epoxy, Plastidip, Haloefx, Nail Polish, Paint......) Each person sees color a little differently please contact us if you have any questions about the color before purchase.
💎 +++Pigment is sold by WEIGHT and NOT by volume like some other retailers. We want you to receive the true amount of pigment you need.
💎 The color shown on the listing, website, brochure or any marketing materials may not be exact due to monitor/printing process limitations. Each person sees color a little differently please contact us if you have any questions about the color before purchase.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Woody g. on March 7, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2018