|Product Dimensions||10 x 10 x 0.3 cm; 18 Grams|
10 Pack Notice Vehicle is Equipped with Audio and Video Recording Devices Consent by Entering Sticker - Self Adhesive 2½ X 3½" 4 Mil Vinyl Decal - Indoor & Outdoor Use - UV Protected & Waterproof
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- High quality Vinyl Decal, Durable and Long lasting, UV protected, Waterproof.
- Quantity: 10Pcs. Size:2½ X 3½" . 5 Mil Thick.
- No scratched Self-adhesive vinyl, It is hard to be warped, cracked or teared.
- Easy to install: These easy-to-read signs with beveled edges ,simply clean the surface you're placing it on, peel off the back, and stick it where it will be seen.
- PRODUCT WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE: We provide 36-day money-back and 24-month warranty. So feel free to contact us if you have any question.
In-vehicle monitoring signs (10 tablets)
NOTICE VEHICLE IS EQUIPPED WITH AUDIO AND VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES CONSENT BY ENTERING STICKER
Whether you use your vehicle for rideshare service, cab work, commercial work or you use in car cameras like dashcams to keep your insurance low, these warning stickers lets you passengers know they are being audio and video recorded.
How to install
We recommend you to thoroughly clean the substrate to remove any dust, grease, or silicone before applying the adhesive. Works great on flat .
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Sadly, shortly after my initial review, the clear plastic coating on the outside of the labels began to peel from a corner. Within a few days, the area of the label exposed to the elements faded very rapidly. Eventually, all of the labels applied To my vehicle exterior were illegible & difficult to remove. I had to use a razor blade to peel them off. I ended up replacing them with almost identical labels from another seller. (They don’t have the exclamation point.) The other labels have been great!
The decals are perfect for anyone utilizing audio/video recording equipment in their vehicles. My only suggestion is that the adhesive is on the back of the decals. I wish they had the option of having the adhesive on the printed side so that they could be stuck on the inside of the windows (instead of the outside). I have to remember to be careful while scraping the ice/snow off of the areas where I have the decals affixed. Also, the exclamation point after “vehicle” looks out of place & is unnecessary.