|Product Dimensions||54.1 x 46.99 x 9.91 cm; 8.6 Kilograms|
|Manufacturer part number||FBA--SMI6010+SPL-003|
|Item Weight||8.6 kg|
Venom Motorcycle Stand Lift Front Rear Combo Lift Stand, Front Wheel Fork Stand Rear Wheel Swingarm Spool Stand, Including 10mm Spools, Universal Fit, Compatible With Most Honda Suzuki Motorcycles
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- [STABLE & DURABLE] - Our Professionally Designed Combo Motorcycle Lift Stands Are Made With A Specialized Heavy Duty Weld That Provides Maximum Stability. The Superior Enhanced Robust Steel Construction Adds Additional Durability To The Already Sturdy Stands. The Triangular Shaped Crossbar And Four Caster Wheels On Each Stand Increase Balance And Support. The Motorcycle Stand Lift Cradle Is Cushioned With Rubber Padding To Avoid Abrasions And Scuffs To Your Front Wheel Forks and Rear Swingarm.
- [ADJUSTABLE UNIVERSAL FITMENT] - By Adjusting The Brackets, This Lift Stand Can Be Made To Fit Virtually Any Bike Or Motorcycle. The Adjustable Bracket For The Front Stand Can Be Adjusted From 7.5" To 10.5". The Rear Stand Can Be Adjusted From 10" To 14.5". With A Combined Weight Capacity Of Over 850lbs, Our Adjustable Stand Is One Of The Strongest Motorcycle Stands Out There And Can Bear The Weight Of Most Motorcycles. BONUS- Set of 10mm Spools Included
- [EASY TO USE & LIFT] - The Motorcycle Stand Is Not Just Strong, Robust And Durable, It Is Also Extremely Easy To Use. Assemble, Set-up And Lift Your Motorcycle In Under 5 Minutes! Our Perfectly Engineered Stand Works As A Force Multiplier That Has Been Designed To Lift Your Bike With Little To No Effort. The Elongated Handle Aids The Ease Of Lifting Your Motorcycle. The Stand Is Also Portable, Making It Easy To Carry With You On Your Road Trips!
- [AT-HOME REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE] - Our Motorcycle Jack Lift Stand Is Suitable For All Sorts Of At-Home Repairs And Maintenance Work Including Oil Changes, Cleaning And Lubing Chains, Washing Your Bike, Installing New Parts, Wheel Cleaning, Or Just Winter Storage. Prevent Your Tires From Getting Flat Spots When In Long Term Storage.
- [FRONT & REAR STAND COMBO] - Use The Front Fork Wheel Lift Stand And Rear Spool Stand Separately Or Together. When Used Together, Our Front And Rear Combo Help To Completely And Evenly Lift Your Motorcycle Off The Ground. No Tipping Over On One Side And No Flat Spots On Your Tires. Your Motorcycle Can Stand Upright In Your Garage, Saving Lots Of Space!
***Venom Rear Wheel Spool Stand:***
The rear spool lift stand is made of extra heavy duty steel construction for a long life, strength and durability. What makes this stand unique is what you don't see, the stand is engineered with a leverage ratio that makes it easy and simple to use. The rear spool lift stand allows easy and safe lifting of the rear wheel for for repair, maintenance, and storage. Stand is supplied with four wheels for stability in all sorts of terrain.
***Venom Front Wheel Fork Stand:***
The front fork stand allows easy and safe lifting of the front wheel for repair, maintenance, and storage. The extra heavy duty steel construction guarantees long life and durability in all conditions. The front stand is supplied with "under-fork rubber coated" adapters as standard equipment, the stand will not scratch or damage your forks. Stand is supplied with four wheels for stability in all sorts of terrain.
-Condition: 100% Brand New
-Quantity: 1 set of Front and Rear Spool Lift Stands
-Bonus: Includes set of 10mm Spools
-Material: High grade steel
-Easy to assemble
-Will lift all sport bikes (within the adjustable width)
-Front stand is placed under the front fork, push down, and the motorcycle will lift
-Rear stand is placed under the rear spool located in the swingarm, push down, and motorcycle will lift
Reviewed in Canada on May 12, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By LeeLoo_the_GSD on May 12, 2020
By Amazon Customer on April 26, 2017
Top reviews from other countries
I was lucky the first two times I put my er6n on these stands even though the front is difficult to center properly to lift the bike. I just dropped my bike while trying to put the front up. I had to try numerous times to get the front lifted properly that I didn't realize the rear was tilting forward because of low light conditions and the cover was on. When I tried lifting the front it slipped as the rear tilted forward and let loose then the bike fell. Thankfully I don't have an expensive bike. The bike was partially saved by the tongue of a trailer but I will never buy another thing from kapsco motors again.
I only have myself to blame I knew it was a flimsy piece of junk from the start with a very stupid design for the front. I was very nervous when I did tires having the front tire off with this horrible design. No matter how I lifted it I never felt comfortable.