|Product Dimensions||22.5 x 22.5 x 8.71 cm; 500 Grams|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required.|
|Item model number||DM111|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||500 g|
VTech DM111 Safe and Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor
Enhance your purchase
|Number of batteries||2 AAA batteries required.|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||22.5 x 22.5 x 8.7 centimeters|
About this item
- DECT6.0 Digital Technology for best clarity
- Data Encryption for security
- Volume control with LED Signal Indicator Lights
- 1,500 feet range with "Out of Range" indicator
- *NEW* Rechargeable Battery (included)
- Dect6.0 digital technology for best clarity
- Data encryption for security
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
DECT 6.0 digital technology provides clear audio transmission and superior range, eliminating annoying background noise while allowing you to move from room to room. Secure digital audio transmission protects you from interference, giving you a private, encrypted audio connection. Plus, you'll experience clear, static-free sound. Stay connected to your baby from another room or even from the yard. Go about your day with up to 1,000 feet of range. Backup battery compartment in parent unit - requires two AAA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
From the manufacturer
Auto switching between Direct WiFi Mode and Router Mode for better connectivity
Tips on this audio monitor's operations
- Simply connecting power for both units and allow 1-min for the units to link to each other.
- Crystal clear sound with DECT 6.0 digital technology. The best reception can be obtained by placing units away from cordless phones or other electronic devices, and make sure the parent unit is 3 feet (1 meter) away from the baby unit.
- The parent unit is operated with the rechargeable battery or by AC power. A fully charged battery can operate up to 8 hours. As it takes up to 10 hours for the battery to be fully charged, turn the parent unit off while charging can help shorten the charging time.
- The parent unit is preset to plays an audio Safety Reminder when it is connected to a baby unit. You may turn it off by press and hold the Vol Down key for 8 seconds.
Product features people love
The speaker volume on the parent unit is easily controlled by pressing the up or down arrow keys. When the parent unit is in mute, the visual sound indicator will still indicate the sound detected from the baby unit.
Lights on steadily in green when the parent unit is on and linked to the baby unit.
Flashes in green when there is no link between the baby unit and parent unit, or when the parent unit is out of range from the baby unit.
A set of five LED lights on the parent unit indicates the level of sound in your baby's room so you can visually monitor noise level with the receiver muted.
Low battery tone: Beeps twice every 10 minutes when the battery is low.
Out of range tone: Beeps three times every 30 seconds when there is no link between the baby unit and parent unit, or when the parent unit is out of range from the baby unit
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When they arrived, we unboxed them and plugged them in..... our first impressions were... are they switched on....?..... I don't hear anything....?..... we fiddled with the volume control..... still nothing.... just compete and utter silence..... bugger!
Then my wife said she would try speaking into it and went through to the bedroom where the sending unit was...... went up to the unit and spoke clearly and ........loudly !!!
I nearly s#!t myself as this voice came booming through the receiver " CAN YOU HEAR ME OK !!"
Now that my eardrum has stopped bleeding.... and I have picked myself back up off the floor...... I can quite safely advise to others.... they work very well.... they are absolutely silent ....there's no background noise or hiss..... and pick up the faintest of goo's and aahhh's as your little one awakens.....
Just be mindful of the volume controls.....
By MKS on October 20, 2020