WAHL Professional Clipper Oil #53315 Lubricates Blades , 118.3 ml (Pack of 1)
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended uses for product||Professional Salon & Spa|
|Item weight||4 Ounces|
|Special feature||Professional usage|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||34.3 x 10.2 x 34.3 centimeters|
|Model name||Clipper Oil|
|Specific uses for product||Spray Clini Clip on to blades before oil application for complete care.|
About this item
- 100-Percent white mineral oil
- Oil helps to lubricate clipper and trimmer blades, allowing blades to perform better and last longer
- Compact size bottle - 4-Ounce
- Age Range Description: All Life Stages
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 5 products of your choice among the eligible products and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.ca. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Product Dimensions : 34.29 x 10.16 x 34.29 cm; 113.4 Grams
- Date First Available : March 12 2013
- Manufacturer : Wahl Canada
- Place of Business : TORONTO, ON, M1H 2X6 CA
- ASIN : B008EY4KSM
- Item model number : 53315
- Country of origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #520 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon.ca Product Description
The Wahl clipper Oil has been specially prepared for Wahl clippers and Wahl trimmers. Product contains 100-percent white mineral oil. Regular oiling of blades keeps your clipper and trimmer working efficiently.
Since 1919, with the invention of the first practical electrical hair clipper, WAHL has been a global leader in both the professional and home grooming categories.
From the manufacturer
Wahl Clipper Oil
Wahl Oil is the standard in the clipper cutting industry. Apply the 5 step oiling method to your clippers blades (or three step for your trimmer blades) after each cut to prolong blade life. Spray Clini Clip on to blades before oil application for complete care.
Reviewed in Canada on March 30, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This clipper oil actually measurably better than what I was using. It has better initial penetration and even after a week of sitting on the shelf my clippers were better lubricated. The applicator tip is also better suited for clippers.
So why not a glowing five star review? Well it has a bit of a smell and as others have commented if is a bit greasy. I use a bar mop to wipe my clippers now and I never had to do that before. If you use the proper amount, I can't see how you would not want to wipe afterwards. So it is better but not perfect.
I love Wahl oil because it is odorless, does not stain and does not irritate the skin.
A must have if you use your hair clippers often.
I recommend this product and will buy again to replace my current bottle.
All White Mineral oils are good lubricants for cutting blades.