|Place of Business||Canton, MA 02021,US|
|Parcel Dimensions||44.5 x 20.6 x 9.7 cm; 4.44 Kilograms|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||4.44 kg|
Compare Offers on Amazon
WBHome Hydraulic Wire Crimper Battery Lug Terminal Cable Crimping Tool, 8 Dies, 12 Ton
Enhance your purchase
- Made of hardened steel with chrome finish. It also provides greater stability and longer life.
- Mold configuration: 8AWG, 6AWG, 4AWG, 2AWG, 1/0 AWG, 2/0 AWG, 3/0 AWG, 4/0-250 MCM (10,16,25,35,50,70,95,120mm2) cable and welding cable, Power cord, cable, etc.
- With this powerful crimper, you can easily crimp wires and docking connectors. It is much easier than using a pair of manual crimpers. It provides a more convenient and safe crimping operation.
- It is equipped with a safety valve. When the pressure reaches its maximum, the pressure is automatically released to prevent overpressure.
- The product is equipped with a durable yellow plastic case for easy carrying and compact storage.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- [Durable Material] This hydraulic crimper is a solid option for those looking for an effective and easy-to-use crimping tool suitable for different size demands. Its maximum crimping power is 12 tons. And 8 pairs of dies are made of hardened steel with chrome finish. It also provides increased stabilizes for longer service life.
- [Wide Application] It is equipped with 8 sets of the crimping dies and it is specialty, professional pliers designed for the crimping of copper, aluminum, various metals, as well as types cable wiring and butt connectors. A good choice for 8AWG, 6AWG, 4AWG, 2AWG, 1 / 0AWG, 2 / 0AWG, 3 / 0AWG, 4 / 0-250 MCM (10,16,25,35,50,70,95,120mm2) cable and welding cable, Power cord, cable, etc.
- [Humanized Design] With this powerful hydraulic crimper, you can crimp wires and butt connectors easily. It is much easier than using a pair of hand crimpers. It provides more convenient and secure crimping operations when crimping both aluminum and copper wire.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The dies are sized in the Metric system, which is fairly silly for a tool sold in America. I needed to use the "conversion chart" to select a good-fitting die set.
The hydraulics have PLENTY of power to crimp the #4 cable ends. I suppose it has to be sized to have enough power for the larger-gauge cable ends it's rated to crimp. I've used 0000 (4-0) cable, but not with this tool.
The crimper feels un-balanced in use, all the "heavy stuff" is at the far end of the handles. It's difficult to hold because of the balance issue. If the hydraulic power unit were close to the hand-hold, with a push rod from there doing the crimping at the far end, it'd be way easier to handle.
There's no instructions for use. Ships with a plastic bag containing replacement hydraulic seals, but Z-E-R-O instructions or even an exploded view of the mechanism to guide you in replacing the seals they provide.
The dies are poorly shaped. Copper from the cable end squeezes out where the two dies come together, leaving a crimp with "wings" on each side. I guess you're supposed to crimp a little, release, turn the cable and copper end, crimp some more, release, turn the cable and end, make the final crimp. Or maybe crimp with a larger die size first, then select the proper final size dies and re-crimp once the copper end is partially-formed. PITA. But I'll get it figured-out soon enough.
I will say this: For my #4 battery cables, a powerful and apparently-secure crimp was very easy. It just doesn't look pretty like I thought it would. I expected a "factory-looking" crimp. I'm not expecting issues with larger cables up to the rating of the tool and the size of the included dies. Power, it's got. What it lacks is the "professional" results.
Some things could be better;
- The English instructions are very poorly written.
- A conversion chart to US AWG is needed, as the dies are provided in mm not AWG. My first guesses were two sizes too large. I am still not sure, or I would post here.
- My product was missing one of the dies.
-Works well, especially if you aren't planning on doing any major crimping jobs consistently
-Overall build quality is mediocre at best
-Case fitment isn't great
-Dies fitment can be a little difficult especially if you are trying to put the dies in while the slot isn't vertical
Overall this is a good crimping tool if you are looking to crimp larger connectors and don't plan on doing them too often; the price is right.