Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Walker Deibel
Walker Deibel is an entrepreneur and investor who has cofounded three startups and acquired seven companies. He holds an MBA from the Olin School of Business at Washington University in St. Louis, where he received the Declaration of Accomplishment in Entrepreneurship award from the Skandalaris Center of Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Walker is a certified advisor and former SEC licensed stock broker. He lives in St. Louis, Missouri, with his wife and their three resourceful children. Learn more about Walker at BuyThenBuild.com.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Walker Deibel
● Buy an existing company rather than starting from scratch
● Use ownership as a path to financial independence
● Spend a fraction of the time raising capital
● Find great brokers, generate your own “deal flow,” and see new listings early
● Uncover the best opportunities and biggest risks of any company
● Navigate the acquisition process
● Become a successful acquisition entrepreneur
● And more
Buy Then Build is your guide to outsmart the startup game, live the entrepreneurial lifestyle, and reap the financial rewards of ownership now.