Add to your order
from After Solution $8.74
- The Seagate Rescue plan will recover the photos and videos from any removable data storage used in your digital camera if it stops working and return it to you on a new piece of external storage.
- Covers photo and video recovery on all digital camera's of any brand when plan is purchased within 30 days of digital camera purchase (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction)
- Free shipping for in-lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your photos or videos aren't recoverable, you get your money back
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
Wasabi Power KIT-BTR-LI40B-LCH-LI40B-05 Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Fujifilm NP-45, NP-45A, NP-45B, NP-45S and Fuji FinePix J10, J12, J15, J15fd, J20, J25, J26, J27, J30, J35, J38, J40, J100, J110W, J120, J150W, J210, J250, JV100, JV105, JV150, JV155, JV160, JV200, JV205, JV250, JV255, JX200, JX205, JX250, JX255, JX280, JX300, JX305, JX350, JX355, JX360, JX370, JX375, JX380, JX400, JX405, JX420, JX500, JX520, JX530, JX
Enhance your purchase
- INCLUDES 2 batteries and 1 charger for the Fujifilm NP-45 camera battery (or NP-45A, NP-45B, NP-45S)
- BATTERIES each feature 3.7V and 1100mAh for longer run-time; Lithium-ion with Premium, Grade A cells allows for quick recharging and extended battery life
- WALL CHARGER features a compact fold-out plug and allows for 110-240V dual voltage input for worldwide travel; European plug adapter and 12V car adapter included for charging on the go
- COMPATIBLE with the Fuji original charger and Fuji original batteries; See description for a list of camera models including the Fujifilm Instax mini 90
- WARRANTY - All items include a 3-year manufacturer warranty from Wasabi Power
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Batteries : Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 12.2 x 10.8 x 5.2 cm; 136.08 Grams
- Date First Available : April 28 2015
- Manufacturer : Wasabi Power
- Place of Business : POMONA, CA, 91767 US
- ASIN : B004THA3PW
- Item model number : KIT-BTR-LI40B-LCH-LI40B-05
Best Sellers Rank:
#293 in Camera Batteries
- Customer Reviews:
The Wasabi Power battery and charger kit includes 2 batteries and one charger with a European plug and car adapter. All items meet or exceed OEM standards and come with a 3-year manufacturer warranty. Batteries replace: Fuji NP-45, NP-45A, NP-45B, NP-45S Charger replaces: Fuji BC-45, BC-45A, BC-45B, BC-45W Compatible with models: FinePix J10, J12, J15, J15fd FinePix J20, J25, J26, J27 FinePix J30, J35, J38, J40 FinePix J100, J110W, J120, J150W FinePix J210, J250 FinePix JV100, JV105, JV150, JV155, JV160 FinePix JV200, JV205, JV250, JV255 FinePix JX200, JX205, JX250, JX255, JX280 FinePix JX300, JX305, JX350, JX355 FinePix JX360, JX370, JX375, JX380 FinePix JX400, JX405, JX420 FinePix JX500, JX520, JX530, JX540 FinePix JX550, JX580, JX590, JX660, JX680 FinePix JX700, JX710 FinePix JZ100, JZ110 FinePix JZ200, JZ250, JZ260 FinePix JZ300, JZ305, JZ310 FinePix JZ500, JZ505 FinePix JZ700 FinePix L30, L50, L55 FinePix T200, T205 FinePix T300, T305, T310, T350, T360 FinePix T400, T410 FinePix T500, T510, T550, T560 FinePix XP10, XP11, XP15 FinePix XP20, XP21, XP22 FinePix XP30, XP31, XP50 FinePix XP60, XP70, XP80, XP90, XP120, XP130, XP140FinePix Z10fd, Z20fd FinePix Z30, Z31, Z33WP, Z35, Z37 FinePix Z70, Z71 FinePix Z80, Z81 FinePix Z90, Z91 FinePix Z100fd, Z110, Z115 FinePix Z200fd, Z250fd FinePix Z300 FinePix Z700EXR, Z707EXR FinePix Z800EXR, Z808EXR FinePix Z900EXR, Z909EXR, Z950EXR FinePix Z1000EXR Z1010EXRmini 90
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I hesitate to give 5 stars for this reason: In my opinion, directions should have been included in the packaging. I could NOT get the batteries to stay in the charger. I was trying to line up the three terminals in the charger with the three terminals on the battery. The battery simply would NOT fit or stay in the compartment. Puzzled what seemed to be defective battery, I checked out other customer reviews. Others were giving poor reviews because the battery won't stay in. However, I did find a couple of reviewers who stated the solution to the problem.
The battery must be inserted into the charger with the Wasabi name facing out, thereby connecting only two of the three terminals.
Once I did that, the battery snapped in securely and charged up in a reasonable time.
Apparently this charger is made to accomodate several different types of batteries, hence the extra terminal.
If written directions had been included with this set, it would have saved time and frustration, and I would have given a 5 star rating without hesitation. Also, I have no idea how to the use the accessory part with the two long prongs. Directions would have helped here as well.
I lost the original charger for my Fuji Fine-Pix 210T camera. It is the one I carry around all the time in my pocket. As others have mentioned, the battery upgrade from the 750mAh to 1100mAh is nice and of course the battery lasts nearly twice a long. However, one needs to be aware when charging that the polarity is reversed on the charger:
The polarity of the charger poles are opposite of the battery! Yes, Negative and Positive are swapped. If you look at the batteries you will note that one side has two connectors and the other has one connector. If you look at the charger you will find the same. Two connectors on one side and one on the other.
You MUST insert the battery in to the charger OPPOSITE from the way you would expect. Flip the battery 180 degrees so the two contacts are on the side of the charger with one contact, and the one contact side of the battery is on the side of the charger with the two contacts on the battery. You will know you have it correct when the battery snaps in to place and begins to charge. If you insert the battery incorrectly (that is with the two contacts on the battery matching the two contacts on the charger, the battery will NOT SNAP IN TO PLACE, and you won't be able to charge the battery. Consider this a safe guard.
For the price you are getting two batteries of 1100mAh capacity compatible with all the listed items and the charger. Light on the charger will be orange, and turn green when fully charged. There is no overcharge concern. The charger shuts off when the battery is fully charged.
Works very well.
I ordered a replacement for NP-45S, and you sent BTR-L140-JWP which replaces LI-42B, EN-EL10, D-L163, KLIC-7006, NP-80.. The batteries do fit my camera but go dead more quickly than the original battery. I was traveling and now it is too late to return them, although I have not asked about an exchange. Hopefully next time I order batteries I will get what was posted on Amazon and not A different number.
It is even the wrong charger, says it is for OLY Li-40B/30B, NIK ENEL10, KOD K7006. Even though it is not matched to my original battery it seems to give it a full charge but it gets hot. The batteries that came with the charger do not seem to hold a good charge and go dead more quickly than my original battery. Also they lose some of their charge just sitting.
I checked again where I ordered <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004THA3PW/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_4> and it says it is for NP-45S.
They were cheap enough so it is no big loss. Thank you.