Compare Offers on Amazon
Watch Dogs Legion - PlayStation 5
Enhance your purchase
- Recruit and play as anyone from London. Everyone you see has a unique backstory, personality, and skill set for unique situations
- Hack armed drones, deploy spider-bots, and take down enemies using an augmented reality cloak
- Explore a massive urban open world featuring london’s many iconic landmarks and fun side activities
- Team up with your friends as you complete co-op missions and unique game modes
- Upgrade to the Gold Edition or ultimate Edition for access to the season Pass and more!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsPlatform for display:PlayStation 5
- Language : English, French
- Rated : Rating Pending
- Parcel Dimensions : 17.2 x 13.7 x 1.7 cm; 80 Grams
- Release date : Nov. 24 2020
- Manufacturer : Ubisoft - Canada
- Place of Business : Montréal, QC H2Y 0A3, CA
- ASIN : B08J4R7KS1
- Item model number : UBP30602286
- Customer Reviews:
Build a resistance made from anyone in the world to take back a near-future London that is facing its downfall. Recipient of over 65 E3 awards and nominations.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the plus side it's probably one of the nicest renders of London in a game, and the soundtrack is great with a lot of UK Grime and London-based artists. The story concept is cool, reminding me a lot of Mr. Robot.. But it's just poorly executed with no character development. It's really hard to care about their cause. I stopped playing after five hours, since the missions really do just repeat themselves.