Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
WaterWipes Sensitive Baby Wipes, 12 Packs of 60 Count (720 Count)
|Price:||$49.00 ($0.07 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item form||Discrete Subunit|
|Material type free||Sulphate free,paraben free|
About this item
- Clinically proven to clean and protect sensitive skin with simply 2 ingredients: Our fragrance-free baby wipes contain 99.9% purified water with a drop of fruit extract. Suitable for eczema-prone skin and allergy sufferers
- Ideal for sensitive skin: WaterWipes unscented baby wipes are gentle enough for premature, infant, and newborn skin
- Simple and clean: Hypoallergenic and contains no added fragrance, parabens, sulfates, or other unnecessary ingredients found in common baby care products
- Trusted: WaterWipes is accepted by the National Eczema Association of America, registered by the Vegan Society, Dermatologically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance, and awarded 2021 Mom Must-Have by What to Expect
- Perfect for: Diaper changes and cleaning baby's sensitive hands, face, and eye area : great for mom too
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 35 x 22 x 28 cm; 6 Kilograms
- Date First Available : July 23 2014
- Manufacturer : WaterWipes
- Place of Business : SEATTLE, WA, 98103 US
- ASIN : B008KJEYLO
- Item model number : 852401006026
- Country of origin : Ireland
- Customer Reviews:
A baby’s skin is much more delicate than your own. So it should be cleaned with only the gentlest and purest elements possible. WaterWipes are the only wipes made with just water, specially purified and softened, and a tiny drop of grapefruit seed extract. WaterWipes have been carefully designed to be gentle on babies’ sensitive skin. They are the only wipes that contain 99.9% water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract – a natural skin conditioner. Because they are hypoallergenic, WaterWipes don’t irritate the skin and are safe for use on sensitive skin. The National Eczema Association has awarded the Seal of Acceptance to WaterWipes. The story behind WaterWipes When our first daughter was born, she suffered with sensitive skin and developed bad diaper rash. I wanted to find out why, so I took a look at the ingredients in the baby wipes we were using. I was shocked to learn just how many chemicals were in them – and questioned should we be putting them on her delicate skin I thought there had to be a better way so I set about creating a purer and safe alternative. Many years later and after a lot of hard work, testing, and scientific research, the perfect baby wipes, WaterWipes were born. Pure, gentle and safe for the most delicate skin yet as convenient as a regular baby wipe. Every day, in every corner of the world, new moms and dads are discovering the benefits of our gentle and safe wipes for their baby’s skin, I hope you like them too.
From the manufacturer
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. My midwife recommends cotton wool & water for the first few weeks. Can I use WaterWipes?
A. Yes, midwife Margaret Merrigan Feenan recommends you use cotton wool & water OR WaterWipes.
Q. What are WaterWipes made from?
A. WaterWipes contain 99.9% water & a drop of fruit extract (contains trace of benzalkonium chloride/BAK). The levels of BAK are negligible and have no impact on the safety of WaterWipes.
Q. Are WaterWipes flushable? Are they biodegradable?
A. No. Please do not flush WaterWipes. Currently WaterWipes are not biodegradable but we are testing different materials and have set ourselves a deadline of 2025 to find a solution.
Q. Are WaterWipes safe to use on hands and face including around the eye area?
A. Yes, they are perfectly safe to use on your baby’s hands and face including the eye area.
Water, Fruit Extract
Use within 4 weeks of opening the pack. Do not flush. WaterWipes are a fresh, pure product. We recommend you store your wipes upside down until opening and open one pack at a time.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although thin the wipe does not rip or tear but it’s hurtful against sensitive skin . The wipe is scent free which is nice but for the price the package is the end all be all . Within pulling out two wipes that didn’t come out easily (bad for poops) the tab broke off easily and was not able to put back on so ended up transferring the wipes to a zip lock bag . If your baby has sensitive skin like mine don’t use this as an alternative. I found pampers water wipes are so much better cost less and the package was user friendly and more durable compared to these over priced wipes
Top reviews from other countries
As described great items