Compare Offers on Amazon
Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, Double Strength, 120 Tablets, Helps Relieve Joint Pain Associated with Osteoarthritis, Non-GMO, Gluten and Dairy Free
|Price:||$16.52 ($0.14 / count) $14.78 ($0.12 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Diet type||Gluten Free|
|Product benefits||Relieves joint pain associated with osteoarthritis and protects against the deterioration of cartilage. See more|
|Special ingredients||Glucosamine Sulfate (potassium chloride from shrimp/crab exoskeleton)|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
|Unit count||120 count|
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- Help Relieve Joint Pain: Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM treats the underlying cause of joint deterioration, pain and inflammation associated with Osteoarthritis. It also helps maintain healthy cartilage and joints
- Triple Formula and Double Strength: Each tablet contains 500 mg of Glucosamine Sulfate, 400 mg of Chondroitin Sulfate, and 400 mg of MSM from OptiMSM
- Protect Against Deterioration of Cartilage: Glucosamine is manufactured naturally in the body, but this process declines with age, leaving the joints susceptible to deterioration. Glucosamine sulfate helps stop cartilage deterioration while reducing pain and improving joint function
- Chondroitin Sulfate: This product has the ability to reduce the deterioration of cartilage in joints, and is used effectively to rebuild healthy cartilage tissue and prevent further damage. Chondroitin works by attracting nutrients and water into the cartilage as well as inhibiting the enzymes that damage cartilage tissue
- OptiMSM: MSM is a naturally occurring sulphur compound found in our body as well as many foods. It inhibits pain impulses along the nerve fibres, helping to reduce pain and muscle spasms. MSM is primarily used for its pain relief and anti-inflammatory benefits. It is recognized as a safe and virtually side effect-free remedy for addressing painful and inflamed conditions. This product contains OptiMSM, a superior MSM that is rigorously tested and supported by published research
- Free Of: Artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, tree nuts or GMOs
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 11.4 x 6.3 x 6.3 cm; 240 Grams
- Date First Available : Sept. 27 2013
- Manufacturer : Webber Naturals
- Place of Business : Coquitlam, BC V3K 7B4, CA
- ASIN : B00BBA8JG0
- Country of origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #563 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #158 in Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Glucosamine Chondroitin and MSM from Webber Naturals treats the underlying basis of osteoarthritis and helps rebuild painful joints. For the relief of joint pain associated with osteoarthritis and protection against the deterioration of cartilage.
From the manufacturer
|Glucosamine Sulfate||Glucosamine Chondroitin||Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM||Celadrin||NEM||Turmeric Curcumin|
|Relieves arthritic joint pain and stiffness||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Protects against cartilage deterioriation||✓||✓||✓||-||-||-|
|Maintains healthy cartilage and joints||✓||✓||✓||-||-||-|
|Helps improve joint flexibility and lubrication||-||✓||✓||✓||✓||-|
|Reduces joint inflammation||-||✓||✓||✓||-||✓|
|Provides antioxidant support||-||-||-||-||-||✓|
|Results in 7-10 days||-||-||-||-||✓||-|
Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a physician if symptoms worsen. Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal bloating, constipation or indigestion. Keep out of reach of children.
Glucosamine Sulfate 500mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 400mg, MSM(Methyl-sulfonyl-methane) 400mg in a base of microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate(lubricant)and coating.
1 tablet 3 times daily with meals or as directed by a physician. Avoid taking at bedtime. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is not my first time purchasing it nor will it be my last