Western Chief Kids Solid Firechief Rain Boot
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- 100% Natural Rubber
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately mid-calf from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2 inches"
- KID-FRIENDLY WATERPROOF BOOTS | Our Waterproof Rain Boot with Easy Pull On Handles is natural rubber, which is durable, flexible, and waterproof. The handmade vulcanization process reduces weak spots in our rubber.
- SOFT AND COZY POLY/COTTON LINING | Nobody wants to wear boots that are abrasive and rough – especially kids! We line our boots with soft, polyester/cotton blend lining to give comfort. Our lining also absorbs moisture.
- COMFORT INSOLE | Children are rough on boots and need a comfortable insole to run around on. Our rubber boots are made with a cozy EVA insole. Our insoles are removable, making them easy to replace and clean.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Classic, solid colored kids rain boots that are a favorite and will get worn again and again. These boots are a sure hit and will be worn with every outfit! western chief has been making trusted family footwear since 1891. All products are handmade with the intent of keeping the wearer dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 28.7 x 27.2 x 11.91 cm; 374.21 Grams
- Date First Available : April 19 2015
- Manufacturer : Western Chief
- Place of Business : KENT, WA, 98032 US
- ASIN : B00EVZOK1U
- Item model number : FireChief 2 - K
- Department : Unisex-child
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,497 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Lorald on February 6, 2020
By JesMae on September 20, 2020
They looked good when new but did not pass the kid test.
Size: Runs big for sure. I anticipated that and ordered accordingly but they still slip off when I pick my son up (he's 2) so I have no clue how he manages to run in them... LOL oh well, they'll last another year hopefully!
They were just a fit bigger than expected. But she’ll grow into them. Just walks a little goofy in the right. Ow 😬
I wanted a size bigger for the future.
From the feel they feel sturdy and lightweight and the handels are good for carrying them.
My son likes them and I can't wait to see him wear it.