What the Heck is EOS?: A Complete Guide for Employees in Companies Running on EOS Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Unabridged
Has your company struggled to roll EOS out to all levels of your organization? Do your employees understand why EOS is important or even what it is?
What the Heck is EOS? is for the millions of employees in companies running their businesses on EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System).
An easy and fast listen, this book answers the questions many employees have about EOS and their company:
- What is an operating system?
- What is EOS and why is my company using it?
- What are the EOS foundational tools and how do they impact me?
- What's in it for me?
Designed to engage employees in the EOS process and tools, What the Heck is EOS? uses simple, straightforward language and provides questions about each tool for managers and employees to discuss creating more ownership and buy-in at the staff level. After listening to this book, employees will not only have a better understanding of EOS but they will be more engaged, taking an active role in helping achieve your company's vision.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
- 1 credit a month good for any title of your choice, yours to keep.
- The Plus Catalogue—listen all you want to thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Access to exclusive member-only sales, as well as 30% off your purchases of any additional titles.
- After 30 days Audible is $14.95/month + applicable taxes. Renews automatically.
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
|Listening Length||2 hours and 16 minutes|
|Author||Gino Wickman, Tom Bouwer|
|Audible.ca Release Date||December 26 2017|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #14,921 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#120 in Workplace & Organizational Behaviour
#124 in Organizational Learning
#400 in Small Business & Entrepreneurship