- Celebrate Small Business Month with Amazon Business : Register now to take advantage of $25 off your first eligible Amazon Business purchase. Claim your offer
Compare Offers on Amazon
What's Love Got to Do With It (Bilingual)
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
- Aspect Ratio : 1.85:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language : English, French
- Product Dimensions : 1.42 x 13.59 x 19.1 cm; 94.4 Grams
- Item model number : Relay Time: 118 min
- Director : Brian Gibson, Jamie Anderson
- Media Format : Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC, Widescreen, Letterboxed
- Run time : 1 hour and 58 minutes
- Release date : March 25 2011
- Actors : Phyllis Stickney, Angela Bassett, Joe Allen, Laurence Fishburne, Stephen Altman
- Dubbed: : French
- Subtitles: : English
- Language : French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), English (Dolby Digital 5.1), Unqualified
- Studio : Touchstone Home Entertainment
- Producers : Barry Krost, Helen Fielding, Mario Iscovich, Debra Hayward, Doug Chapin
- ASIN : 6305428409
- Country of origin : Canada
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,237 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
- Customer Reviews:
Experience for yourself the powerful true-life story of Tina Turner -- rock 'n' roll's remarkable and talented superstar. Laurence Fishburne (THE MATRIX) and Angela Bassett (HOW STELLA GOT HER GROVE BACK) deliver winning performances as Ike and Tina Turner -- whose turbulent relationship eventually forces Tina to leave and face the fear, pay the price, and find the courage to believe in herself. Don't miss WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT -- the amazing and uplifting story of one of the world's most exciting, high-energy entertainers!
Theatrical Trailer|Chapter Search
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
There is some really sad points to this movie. The abuse this lady suffered was herendious from beatings ' rape ' intimidating. It must of been really hard living in fear.
But it seems it was all down to pure jealously.?
MS BULLOCK seemed to catapult IKE to stardom and he just became abusive. How this lady never stuck a knife in this guy's back while he was sleeping is just hard to believe.?
But finally after coming to her senses she left. Gave up everything " except her stage name " and started again.!
ANGELA BASSET & LARRY FISHBOURNE nail these parts perfectly.
The best part of the movie is when " TINA " makes it in the limelight & IKE comes crawling back like the maggot he was & " TINA " tells him where to go & walks away " IKE " says she'll be nothing.
How wrong he was.?
TINA really made the big time " BLESS HER.! "
It’s nice to have a happy ending isn't it.