|Hardware Platform||Laptop, Smartphone|
|Mounting Hardware||wireless microphone|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type||2.4 GHz|
|Does it contain liquid?||No|
|Includes rechargable battery||Yes|
|Item model number||K2C|
|Parcel Dimensions||12.3 x 8.2 x 4.2 cm; 40 Grams|
Wireless Microphones for Android Phone & Computer/Laptop, Mini Professional Wireless Lavalier Microphone for Video Recording Podcast Cordless Lapel Mic with USB C
Enhance your purchase
- 🎤【Wireless Lavalier Microphones for Phone】This dual wireless lapel Microphone set comes with 2 transmitters and 1 receiver, perfect for video recording of 2 person talking and interview. Plug and play is easy to set it up, one-button pairing allow you to enjoy hands-free recording. (You can also use one mic and receiver set) Note: Make sure the USB OTG in Setting of your device is on
- 🎤【Type-C to USB for Computer Recording】Extra Type-C to USB adaptor make it easy to connect the tiny cordless microphones to PC computer or laptop, not only Android smartphone. New upgraded wireless clip on microphone works with both Windows PC and MacBook, just set Sound Input to “USBAudio1.0” to capture your voice.
- 🎤【Omnidirectional Mic with Noise Reduction】With intelligent technology chip, the omnidirectional condenser Android mics pick up sound from all angles, and offer stable full-band 48KHz CD quality. It’s built with a sponge windscreen to reduce wind noise and plosives, AI algorithm intelligent noise reduction module can accurately filter all kinds of noise and has strong anti-interference ability. It can easily cope with various noisy environments and truly restore human voices.
- 🎤【Long Working Time & Effective Distance】Wireless microphone transmitter has built-in rechargeable battery with working time up to 8 hours. 65ft barrier-free effective distance & 0.009s delay in transmission allow you to move around. Ideal for Youtube / Vlog video recording, Facebook / TikTok Live Stream, Interview, Church, Presentation, virtual conference, etc.
- 🎤【Tips: for Android Phone of USB C Port】Our wireless microphones only fit for Android phnones instead of iPhone, few users need to turn on “OTG” setting and download “Open Camera App” when the default camera App doesn’t work. Please feel free to contact us for further assistance, we provide 24 months warranty and 24 hours consult service. The package includes 2 x Wireless Microphones, 1 x Android Receiver, 1 x Store Case, 1 x Charging Cable, 1 x Type-C to USB Adaptor. Preamps
Wireless Microphones for Android Phone and Computer Laptop MacBook iMac
- Cancellation Mode & Mute Mode
- No APP or Bluetooth is Needed
- Plug and Play, Easy to Use
- Small, Lightweight and Portable
- Only 0.009s Delay in Transmission
- 65FT Audio Range & 8H Working Time
- Compatible with most Android phones and PC
- Real-time Clear Voice Auto-Syncs
Easy to set up: you can charge your phone via the Type-C charging port of receiver
Simply connect the receiver to your device, clip the transmitter to your shirt ,and both will automatically connect, and then you can start to play fun when you join Vlogging,interviwing or lecture teaching etc. Filmmakers, videographers, and content creators love it.
- A few Android phones need to enable the "OTG" setting to ensure connection successfully.
- Some Android phones need to download "Open Camera" App to replace the default Camera App.
- MacBook/iMac require "Sound Input" setting to be external USB Microphone "USBAudio1.0”
Enable OTG on Android Phone
OTG feature allows Android Phones to connect external devices directly. Some smartphones‘ OTG setting is off by default, such as few Samsung models that require you to enable it manually.
Download "Open Camera" App
When cellphone's default camera App doesn't support wireless microphone connection, please download "Open Camera" App and set it as follow:
"Video setting"->"Audio source"->"External mic(if present)"
Set Sound Input on MacBook/iMac
Windows PC can auto change the sound input to make wireless microphone work.
However, MacBook/iMac needs to select sound input device to "USBAudio1.0” manually.
8 Hours Working Time
The wireless lav mics can provide up to 8 hours of continuous use after full charged. You can get an enjoyable recording no matter indoor or outdoor.
Clip can Rotates All Angles
Easy to rotate small clip to any angle you disired, and clip to your shirt, collar or tie. The clip is strong to stay in place, so you don’t have to worry about it falling off.
Universal USB-C Charging Port
Wireless microphone for Phone has a Type-C charging port that you can charge it anywhere, just with a universal USB-C cable.
Reviewed in Canada on March 26, 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First of all, the wireless connectivity is flawless. I never experienced any dropouts or interference, and the range was impressive. The microphone itself is also very compact and lightweight, making it easy to clip onto clothing and forget that it's even there.
The audio quality is remarkable for the price point. I used this microphone for recording a livestream, and the sound was crystal clear with no hissing or background noise. I also appreciate the included windscreen, which helped eliminate any pops or plosives.
Overall, I would highly recommend this cheap wireless microphone to anyone in need of a reliable and affordable audio solution. It's perfect for video production and more. Don't let the low price fool you - this microphone is great!
We ordered these to have better, and more balanced sound for the higher quality podcasts we were speaking on. I got these mics but held off using them for a bit, until one day we were having issues sorting out sound with Zoom. I plugged in the receiver, turned on the mics and BOOM, we were connected. I hadn't read instructions, it was all just really intuitive to get going. There were some additional functions I went back to the instructions to learn later.
The audience in that session were people we've worked with before and they were all amazed at how much more clear the sound was.
In summary: easy set up, great sound quality, reasonable price, very mobile (nice little carrying case included).
Top reviews from other countries
However, the sound *quality* is why I'm writing this review. There's a constant high pitch buzzing/tone that happens when I'm speaking into the microphone. When I stop talking the tone/hiss/buzzing sound also stops. I'm sure I can't Vlog with these microphones - which is a real bummer because everything else about this unit (this set of microphones) is really great. Super easy to use. Has great range. I'm keeping them as backup for times when I have no other options and "something is better than nothing" but I won't use them for anything I will want to show other people.
One more thing; I have an OtterBox case for my phone. I don't know what the model is but it's thick. I think it might be a Defender(?). It has a plastic casing that snaps together around the phone, and then a shock absorbing skin that goes over it.
I need to take the case off to use this microphone setup. I need to make sure this is in my review because it's important. I have to take the safety measure off my phone (the otterbox) in order to plug this microphone system in, so that's another reason I'm on Amazon, today. I have to shop for a new wireless microphone setup.
Updating my review on July 2, 2022:
I went online to try and figure out how to get rid of that high pitched feedback sound that I can't seem to eliminate when trying to use these microphones. I wound up on a YouTube Channel that did a review on the CKOKC microphone setup - THIS specific microphone set.
I noticed the product page in the video doesn't look like the one I bought this microphone setup from. I double checked, and sure enough I did not buy mine off the same product page as the product reviewer was displaying in his video.
So I went looking for the page he was referring to while explaining the facets of this setup. I could not find it so I went to this person's YouTube video description and luckily, he had posted it. I clicked that link and was brought to a CKOKC microphone set - it looks ALMOST like the set I got except - as I saw in the product reviewer's product page he was on for this specific CKOKC microphone set - his set had CKOKC clearly labeled on each receiver AND the centerpiece of each receiver on his are ROUND.
Mine have NO CKOKC label and the centerpiece is square on each unit.
Since these 2 differences are on mine AND the sound quality is so distorted by this feedback I can't get rid of I'm thinking I best return this set immediately.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on September 14, 2022
The simplicity of plugging the receiver into the iPhone port, and clipping the mics on is *exactly* what I was looking for. Great to get audio from two people talking, especially when we're hiking on a trail with some distance between us.
A few considerations:
• If you are recording with both mics in a small location (ie., in a car), you will get an echo effect. I recommend just using one of the mics at that time.
• The audio quality is good for my needs, but do not record all of the frequencies. These provide convenience in recording audio closer to your sources, and I'm okay that it doesn't match professional quality, especially at this price. However, you could probably do some post-processing to improve the audio.
There are a few YouTube videos I saw that walked through how to do that... so you could check those out to hear the before/after quality.