1. Connect the adapter that is divided into two parts.
2. Insert the adapter into the HDMI port behind the computer or TV.
3. Connect the USB interface of the adapter to the host computer or an external socket as power supply. (The blue light in the middle of the adapter will light up after connection is successful.)
4. Switch the input source of the computer or TV to HDMI.
5. The available Wi-Fi will be displayed on the computer/TV screen. Use the buttons on the adapter to select Wi-Fi and enter the password to connect to.
6. After successfully connecting to Wi-Fi, the screen will jump to the introduction page of the adapter. On the right side of the page is the name and password of the Adapter.
7. Mirror mode: Directly connect your phone with the Wi-Fi of Adapter, what you can see on TV/computer is absolutely the same as your phone's screen. (Please note: If you are using an IOS device, then you can directly access the Internet via the Adapter's Wi-Fi. If you are using an Android device, then you cannot access the Internet through the adapter's Wi-Fi due to agreement restrictions, only the phone's network data can be using. Please pay attention to the usage cost of mobile network data.)
8. Extend mode: Connect the phone to the same Wi-Fi that the adapter is connected to, then both device (IOS/Android) can cast the video from the phone's app onto the TV or computer and switch the content of the mobile at will. (Please note that if there is lag in this mode, please check the router network. The Adapter itself acts as a bridge between the mobile phone and the computer through Wi-Fi.)