|Manufacturer||X3 Labs Inc.|
|Place of Business||NEWMARKET, ON, L3Y 7R5 CA|
|Product Dimensions||5.1 x 5.1 x 15.2 cm; 160 Grams|
X3 Freeze Cooling Pain Relief Spray Sore Feet
Purchase options and add-ons
|Item dimensions L x W x H||5.1 x 5.1 x 15.2 Centimetres|
|Product benefits||Muscle Therapy, Soothing, Pain Relief|
|Specific uses for product||Joint Pain, Muscle Pain|
|Number of Items||1|
|Unit count||120 millilitre|
About this item
- Constricts local blood vessels and decreases tissue temperature thereby decreasing blood flow and cell metabolism
- The reduced metabolism lowers the need for oxygen and nutrients and slows the rate of cell death
- Has a numbing effect on the nerve ending decreasing the impulses to the brain perceived as pain
- No skin irritation or need to remain stationary
- Decreases pain and lasts longer than ice
Frequently bought together
Medicinal Ingredient: Menthol 10%. Non-medicinal ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mate ( Ilex Paraguariensis), dl-Camphor, SDA-39C Alcohol, dl-alpha Tocopheryl acetate, Purified Water.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Natural Ingredients for strong, fast and effective pain relief. X3 Freeze Cold Therapy products contain, Natural Camphor, Menthol and ilex. Easy to apply, greasless and non-staining formula dries fast.
- Product Dimensions : 5.1 x 5.1 x 15.2 cm; 160 Grams
- Date First Available : April 4 2019
- Manufacturer : X3 Labs Inc.
- Place of Business : NEWMARKET, ON, L3Y 7R5 CA
- ASIN : B07QFC2PFR
- Country of origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #14,440 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #136 in Joint & Muscle Pain Relief
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
3 stars because the last one I got only sprayed in a straight line. The advertised 360deg spray was non existent and made it much harder to use effectively, though it still sprays with a good amount of pressure. Hopefully it's a one time manufacturing error.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.