Zensa 5% Lidocaine Numbing Cream - 30g || Preferred by Ink Artists for Naturally Effective Pain Relief || Less Fillers, No Parabens and Vitamin E combine for a Natural pH Formulation || Gentle on Your Skin
Enhance your purchase
|Unit count||30.00 gram|
|Number of Items||1|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
|Item weight||30 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||10.2 x 2.5 x 2.5 Centimetres|
About this item
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH 5% LIDOCAINE CREAM || Effective over-the-counter topical anaesthetic numbing cream that does not change skin texture, constrict blood vessels, or affect ink settling and retention.
- LONG-LASTING PAIN RELIEF || Fast-absorbing formulation provides numbing for 2 to 4 hours, and can be extended to 6-8 hours with reapplication mid-session. Starts acting as quickly as 20 minutes after application.
- LOVED BY 50,000+ ARTISTS, BEAUTY & HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS || Zensa is the preferred choice of top ink artists, aestheticians and physicians across North America.
- MADE IN THE CANADA / HEALTH CANADA APPROVED || Safe to use on sensitive areas. With only seven ingredients, Zensa is hypoallergenic and cruelty-free making it the ideal choice for all skin types.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.16 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 30 Grams
- Date First Available : June 4 2016
- Manufacturer : Alera Skin
- Place of Business : Burnaby, BC V5A0C6,CA
- ASIN : B01B14NDGQ
- Item model number : Zensa-1-tube
- Country of origin : Canada
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,639 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Use Zensa Numbing Cream as a topical anesthetic for temporary pain prevention and relief. This maximum strength 5% Lidocaine Cream is an over-the-counter solution designed for tattoos, cosmetic and medical uses. The unique, cruelty-free formulation is loved by 50,000 artists, beauty and healthcare professionals for its fast-acting, long-lasting and natural pH properties. This means Zensa Numbing Cream provides relief as soon as 20 minutes, can last for 2-4 hours, does not affect the settling of ink while being safe to use around the most sensitive facial areas, such as the eyebrows and lips. Having the main ingredients of 5% Lidocaine and Vitamin E, Zensa Numbing Cream is FDA and Health Canada approved, making it the goto pre-procedure solution for professionals worldwide. Make this numbing cream part of your pain-prevention routine.
From the manufacturer
Alera Skin Care Products is a Vancouver, Canada-based pharma skin care company with a specialized focus on innovative, clinically proven products for the tattoo and spa industries. Our multi-generational team of pharmacological experts are passionate and agile with a proven track record, taking Alera to a leading position in select niches of the international pharmaceutical skin care market. We are the new standard for pharma skin care.
Zensa Topical Anaesthetic
With 5% Lidocaine, Zensa Topical Anaesthetic provides a numbing sensation that desensitizes skin for painful procedures including laser hair removal, waxing, tattoos and injections. Zensa Topical Anaesthetic is manufactured in the USA and is Health Canada Certified and FDA Approved. It also contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant that provides anti-inflammatory properties which calm itching, burning and stinging while helping skin heal faster.
- Most natural numbing cream on the market.
- Contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties and boosts the healing process.
- Innovative formulation does not constrict blood flow having no effect on the tattooing process or end result.
- Federal Government Certification provides proof of its verified effectiveness.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. If conditions worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in within few days, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Our vegan-based, cruelty-free and steroid-free solution is also effective in providing temporary pain and itching relief caused by:
- Insect bites
- Minor burns
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Lidocaine 5% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer Homopolymer, Lecithin (Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
Directions for Adults and Children 2 Years and Over
1. Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
2. For use in children 2 to 12 years, application should be supervised by an adult
3. Do not use more than directed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Reviewed in Canada on May 17, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BUT it doesn’t go deep enough for things like laser hair removal! It will still hurt ALOT with or without corgis particular cream
I don't think I put enough on, on my elbow so I did feel thsy. But it works and I recommend!
Would definitely recommend only putting it on about an hour before your appointment, as I noticed when I applied it 2 hours before for my second session it didn’t work as long.
Only lasts for about 1-2.5 hours, be very liberal in applying or some areas won’t be numbed at all.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on March 22, 2019
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on July 18, 2019
Do not tattoo without this product.
You will need some prep time (about 45 min) and when it begins to wear off (around 2.5 hour mark) you definitely notice that you aren’t numb any longer. We took a break and reapplied, and I’d say I could feel 75% of the initial effect throughout the remaining 2 hours of work... does begin to numb pretty immediately the second time around though.
Hope this helps!
*I do not leave reviews, but this product truly amazed me!
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on October 8, 2018