Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Compare Offers on Amazon
Zilla 13491 Reptile Terrarium Heat Lamps Mini Halogen Bulb, Day White, 50W
|Light source wattage||50 Watts|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||5.1 x 1.9 x 10.2 centimeters|
|Item weight||23 Grams|
|Average life||1000 Hours|
About this item
- 50 Watt Mini Halogen Bulb is equavalent to 100 to 150 watt incandescent bulbs
- Up to 250% more efficient than incandescent
- Thicker glass and stronger filament bulbs yield over 1,000 hours on average, double versus incandescent
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsColor Name:White | Size :1 Count (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.08 x 1.91 x 10.16 cm; 22.68 Grams
- Date First Available : Sept. 18 2012
- Manufacturer : Zilla
- Place of Business : AUSTIN, TX, 78759 US
- ASIN : B009CVYGR6
- Item model number : 100115633
- Country of origin : USA
Best Sellers Rank:
#10,917 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #248 in Reptiles & Amphibian Supplies
- Customer Reviews:
Zilla Mini Halogen Lamp White 50 Watt for Zilla Mini Dome Halogen Fixture. The Mini Dome Fixture takes up less space on terrarium tops and accurately pin-points light and heat.
From the manufacturer
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can't say anything about it saving hydro as I have yet to get my hydro bill since I've gotten it, and really I don't think one light changed is going to make a huge impact.
Top reviews from other countries
Unless your home is unreasonably cold, this is all you need, I am curious about the other colors (I am thinking about winter time where at night I let my house temp dip down to about 68°F in the middle of the night.
Update, my first bulb lasted about 6 months, on a timer.
Uodate: heat output quickly dwindled. What was 102 quickly became 90. We had to add a second light to keep the basking spot over 100 for our baby dragon.