Zylioo Men's Red Cedar Shoe Trees Twin Tube Adjustable Wood Boots Trees
|Price:|| $26.74 $37.50
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
About this Item
- Material: Cedar Wood , moisture absorbing, smell good with nice color, deodorizes shoes.without coating of varnish or lacquer.Cedar Wood Shoe Trees are hand-crafted according to highest quality standards. Safe for you and for your shoes.
- Features dual brass-plated steel tubes for stability. Available in a variety of sizes.Cedar Shoe Trees help to protect the leather, fabric, stitching, and soles from moisture damage. Use these shoe trees to maintain your shoes especially to protect your good quality dress shoes and oxfords.
- keeping your shoes smelling fresh and new.which makes the shoe stretcher durable, and not easy to be damaged.alse can use to extent the shoes size.A pair of long-lasting shoe trees are a timeless necessity that every gentleman will enjoy, this will be your special idea of a great gift for birthdays,holidays and other special occasions.
- Please choose size according to the size chart on the left image. 1 box contains 1 pair of shoe trees-left and right.The shoe trees are maintain the original shape form of your shoes.
- Tips:Let it in a dry environment to extend the use time,If you have any questions when receiving the items, please contact us by email, we will give you a satisfactory reply within 24 hours.
- Parcel Dimensions : 31.1 x 11.3 x 11.1 cm; 700 Grams
- Date First Available : May 24 2020
- ASIN : B0893R858R
- Department : Mens
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,306 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #8 in Shoe Trees
- Customer Reviews:
Zylioo is an international online fashion and beauty retailer, we always strives to provide something stylish and charming in clothing, accessories.
- Our products are featured with natural material.Such as cotton,wood,linen and silk.
- We are willing to work with you to offer you the unparalleled items and deliver an exciting shopping experience for you.
- Material: We are using the great quality Red Cedar fabric with Metal adjusting rod, which is really durable,smooth and heavy-duty.
*If you have any questions when receiving the items, please don't hestiate to send email to us, we will give you a satisfactory reply within 24 hours.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Shoe trees last a really long time, and it's a small investment to ensure your nice leather shoes last a long time as well. Basic cleaning + shoe trees can really extend the life of leather shoes. Even if you don't want to go down the shoe maintenance rabbit hole, shoe trees are really simple and effective.
This brand was among the cheapest for this style of shoe tree, which is twin-tube. In my opinion twin-tube is superior because the shoe trees also hold shape in the heel area, which single-tube trees often neglect. Unless you have tons of shoes that all need shoe trees, it's worth the few extra dollars to get the twin-tube model.
These shoe trees have a spring toe, so even wider shoes will be supported. They have a nice, wide heel, and a tab for easy removal. The sizing was accurate for me, with one caveat; you may have to remove any insoles or orthotics to fit them in, but you probably should anyways to air them out. I'm also unsure how well they perform with very wide shoes, as mine are "normal" width.
Worth the purchase if you care at all about your leather shoes. If you don't wear leather shoes often/at all, or you're fine with just replacing a cheap pair every few years, it might not be worth a 30 dollar purchase. But for any leather shoe of good quality/price that you want to keep around, shoe trees are worth every penny.
After inserting the trees, I used acetone on a cloth to strip the shoes of all polish. I’d only suggest doing this on black shoes, as acetone will remove colour from leather. Unless you have shoe dyes, coloured creams and waxes to restore the pigment, I wouldn’t advise this technique if you don’t know what you’re doing.
After the acetone, I then used a thin towel soaked in pure water and placed that over the shoe. I next used the clothes iron to flatten out the creases in the leather, in conjunction with a 1 inch wide drywall taping roller.
This process worked very well, although the deeper creases were still ever so slightly visible, but massively improved overall. I then treated the leather with a moisturizer, before reapplying shoe polish and mirror-shining the shoes.
They look virtually brand new again and the trees help the shoes maintain their shape, as well as allowing me to remove ugly creases in the manner described above if need be.
Good value and work well. Recommended.
Should you get them for a good pair of Goodyear welted wholecut oxfords to help them hold their shape and not set creases in?....definitely.
Mine arrived in perfectly fine condition. I’d keep in mind that they’re cedar. It’s wood. It’s possible, just like say....your fence boards. That they could with time split. It’s somewhat unlikely based on the cut of wood, but possible. I have no issues with mine, but if ever they do split, I’ll just apply wood glue and clamp them until cured an lightly sand by hand and they’ll be good as new.
On the whole - nice shoe trees
It's really short though, I have bought a size 45-46 shoe tree for size 45 shoes but it was too small. Buying 1 size bigger should be enough.
Since mine was the largest size, if your shoe size is over 43 I don't think you can buy this at all
By Amazon Customer on July 5, 2021