Amazon.ca is working with Phobio to offer trade in. After you create and confirm your trade, Phobio sends you a shipping kit containing all the necessary materials for the safe transit of your device to Phobio. Once we receive your device and inspect it, we will send you your payment or notify you of any offer revisions.Click here to leave Amazon.ca, and get started with Phobio.
The entire process typically takes about 3 weeks.
After you create and confirm your trade, Phobio sends you a shipping kit containing all the necessary materials for the safe transit of your device to Phobio. Once we receive your device and inspect it, we will send you your payment or notify you of any offer revisions.
Contact the Support Team, and we can get a new shipping kit sent to you.
When packing your device for shipment, please do not include any original boxes, CDs, DVDs, thumb drives, hard drives, or any other accessory or item not requested or indicated in the initial quote. Additional items are recycled upon arrival at our facility and cannot be returned.
Devices should be dropped off at your local Canada Post Office or manned Canada Post Drop-Off location. We do not recommend using drop boxes. Please request a receipt when you drop your device off.
You will receive an Amazon.ca E-Gift Card, via email from Amazon.ca Trade-In, within 1-3 business days after your trade has been received by Phobio and the inspection has been completed.
Once a device ships, ownership transfers to Phobio per the Terms and Conditions. Phobio inspects devices upon arrival to verify reported conditions. If the conditions are not verified, you will receive notification of the revision via email. At this point, you may accept the revised offer, or have the device returned to you at no cost.
Devices are inspected to confirm the reported condition. In the event that our inspection determines the device is in a different condition than reported, your offer will be revised and we will notify you via email. You will have the opportunity to accept or reject the revised offer.For more information
• Pre-order or purchase a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G or Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Series device sold by Amazon.ca or Amazon.com Services LLC from August 12th, 2021 through October 4th, 2021 and receive a $200 CAD Amazon.ca eGift Card (for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Series devices) or a $300 CAD Amazon.ca eGift Card (for Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Series devices) upon completion of your trade-in of an existing eligible phone through Phobio. The additional promotional credit will be awarded concurrent with the gift card for the value of the trade-in device.
• Offer only applies if the phone you trade-in has a minimum $1 trade-in value, as determined by Phobio.
• Trade-in phone must be received by Phobio by October 24th, 2021.
• Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.ca or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazon.ca" or "sold by Amazon.com Services LLC" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.ca" or "Prime Eligible".
• Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) October 4th, 2021.
• Offer does not apply to digital content.
• Offer good while supplies last.
• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
• Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
• Open to Canadian residents only.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
To create a trade-in with our online tool, we walk you through a simple process to identify the model and assess the physical/functional condition of the device you wish to trade-in. Eligible devices for this trade-in program include:
• Select 2009 and newer Macs / iMacs (must be able to power-on)
• iPads and Apple Watches
• PC Laptops and Computers
• Android Tablets, Smartphones and Watches
• All devices must be free of activation locks (e.g. Find My Mac, Find My iPad, etc.) to be eligible for trade-in.
After assessing your device model and condition, a trade-in estimate will be generated.
After creating the Trade Quote, a Quote Confirmation Email will be sent to you to confirm your email address. You must click on the button/link in the Quote Confirmation Email to confirm the trade and continue the process.
Once you have confirmed your quote:
● Your trade process is initiated
● The date is set as your Trade Creation Date
● A Shipping Kit for your device will be mailed to the address on file
● You will receive a Trade Confirmation email containing the details of your trade-in transaction, as well as your tracking numbers/links for your trade shipments
You will receive the Shipping Kit within 5 business days at your submitted address. The box you receive is the same box you'll use to ship your device in for inspection. Inside the box you'll also receive the following:
● Device Preparation and Packing Instructions to ensure your device is properly unlocked and erased of personal data, and Activation Locks such as Find My Mac and Find My iPad are disabled.
● A prepaid Return Shipping Label
The trade-in value for your device is guaranteed for a limited amount of time. The Quote Guarantee Duration is 21 days from the Trade Creation Date, so it is imperative to ship your device promptly.
Once your device is prepared and packed, ship your device with Canada Post. We do not recommend using drop boxes as they can result in delivery delays.
Once we receive your device at our inspection facility, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your device. Your device will be unpacked, labeled, and queued for inspection.
Within 5 business days, we will erase your device and inspect it to confirm the model and condition of your device matches your Trade Quote.
If the inspected condition matches the reported condition of your device, and the device is received before the Quote Guarantee Duration expiration, your completed trade is queued for payment.
If your trade requires a quote revision due to model or condition correction, or if the price has changed and the trade arrived after the Quote Guarantee Duration, your device will be temporarily placed into an inspection hold:
● Devices will remain on inspection hold for up to 14 days from Inspection Date.
● You will receive an email alerting you of the revised offer and a link to your Trade Status page where you may accept or decline the value change before the inspection hold expires.
● The Trade Status page will show you the inspected value change as well as inspection documentation, including a written description and photographs of the elements detailing the reason(s) for the inspected value change, when available.
● The Trade Status page also includes links/buttons to accept or decline the inspected value change before the inspection hold expires. Your decision to accept or decline is final and cannot be reversed.
a) If you do not respond before the 14-day inspection hold expires, then the inspected value change will be automatically rejected and your device will be returned to you.
b) If you accept the inspected value change, your Completed Trade will be queued for payment.
c) If you decline the inspected value change, your Cancelled Trade is queued for return. You will be sent a Return Confirmation email with the return tracking number.
d) Within 10 business days, your device will be shipped back to the address on file.
e) No accessories will be included in the shipment back to you with the exception of power adapters.
When your trade-in is completed (see above) and queued for payment, you will receive a payment confirmation email confirming the trade value and payment method.
Trade values are paid to customers via an Amazon.ca E-Gift Card. The value is only subject to change if we receive your device after the quote expiration or if the device does not match the reported model or condition upon arrival.
The Amazon.ca E-Gift Card is emailed and should be received within 1-3 days once the inspection is completed.
The Amazon.ca E-Gift Card does not have an expiration date.
If you never received your email, lost your card, dispute the amount on the card:
● Trade-in email support – AmazonCAgethelp@phobio.com (Responses typically within 24 hours)
● Trade-in phone support - (855) 206-7775 M-F 8am - 8pm EST
All information collected by Phobio will be used to process your transaction or be used to contact you. All personal information will be treated as strictly confidential and will be stored on a secure server. Phobio will not distribute your personal data to third parties.