|Place of Business||25422 Trabuco road suite 105-305 CA Lake forest 92630|
|Product Dimensions||78.74 x 193.04 x 96.52 cm; 12.7 Kilograms|
|Item model number||BLAST-2/2BKHPR|
|Manufacturer part number||BLAST|
|Item Weight||12.7 kg|
|Country of origin||Taiwan|
HYPERAX Blast 2 -Hitch Mounted E Bike Rack Carrier for 2 inch/1.25-inch Hitch- Fits Up to 2 X 55 lbs E Bikes MTBs Gravel Road Bikes with Up to 3-inch Tires Suitable for SUV, Trucks, Sedan, NO RV USE!
Purchase options and add-ons
|Vehicle service type||SUV, Car, Truck, Sedan, Trailer|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||78.7 x 193 x 96.5 Centimetres|
About this item
- TILTABLE BIKE RACK: Access your car trunk with ease! Simply remove the safety pin and allow the bike rack to gently tilt downward while bikes are mounted on the rack, giving you access to the rear trunk
- 110LB MAX TOTAL CAPACITY: Supports up to 55 pounds per side. (please note you might find 45 pounds per bike in description of some racks which have older boxes and instruction manual) Our rack is compatible with folding bikes, electric bikes, road bikes with up to 3-inch tires, and up to 58-inch wheelbase. *Step-Through bikes / lady bikes require an adaptor. (Not included)
- SAFE AND SECURE: Comes with co-injected soft rubberized hooks that secure your bike in place without scratching the paint. Featuring dual key locks to prevent bikes and bike rack from being stolen. Adjustable wheel holders allow you to easily accommodate bikes of different sizes and wheelbases. Tighten the wheels with reflective velcro straps that help improving visibility in the dark. Additional security straps included, ensuring your bike stays firmly on the rack
- CARRYING HANDLE / INTEGRATED WALL MOUNT HOOKS: When the rack is fully removed from the vehicle, and the rack is in the storage position, simply grab the carrying handle to move the bike rack around or hang the bike rack on the wall with integrated wall mount hook to save you valuable space
- FITS 1.25” AND 2” HITCH RECEIVERS: Works with vehicles with 2-inch and 1.25-inch hitch receivers. Size can be adjusted by removing or installing the hitch adapter. Secured by a ½ inch anti-wobble pin and a key lockset, the rack is sturdy and does not wobble easily. Note: Not compatible with RVs, trailers, or any kind of Class B vehicles Optional hitch extender needed for cars with spare tires Patent pending
Frequently bought together
Hyperax Hitch Mount Bike Rack / BLAST 2 on Jeep Wranger with Spare tire and Hitch Extender
Hyperax gets your gear to the places that define you: mountains, rivers, trailheads, campsites, or outdoor destinations. We build sturdy, easy to use racks that transport lifestyle gears with features that make your outdoor life easier. Our roof and hitch racks are engineered with a with a durable box beam construction that will last for years, enriching your life with defining moments, journey after journey.
Hyperax Hitch Mount Bike Rack / Blast 2
110lb Max Load
Transport your E bikes / bikes easily and securely with Hyperax Bike Rack Carrier. The rack is capable of carrying two 55lb E bikes / bikes, secured with lockable frame grip and wheel straps. Fits a wide range of vehicles with 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers. Designed with ease of trunk access, the rack can be tilted downward with bikes loaded. The rack also comes with reflectors for safer night driving.
- 110lb Max Load (55lb per side)
- 1.25”/2” Hitch Receiver Compatible (Class I or Higher)
- 2 Bikes Capacity
- Tiltable Rack For Easy Access
- Comes with Pin Lock and Frame Lock
- High Carbon Steel Construction
110lbs Max Load
Supports up to 55 pounds per side. Our rack is compatible with folding bikes, electric bikes, eMTBs, road bikes with up to 3-inch tires, and up to 58-inch wheelbase.
*An adapter is needed for step-Through bikes. (Not included)
Tiltable Rack For Easy Access
Simply remove the safety pin and allow the bike rack to slowly tilt backward for trunk access.
Anti-Theft Frame Lock
The ratchet arm features a key lock to secure the frame. The proprietary co-injected soft rubberized hooks secure your bikes in place without scratching the paint.
Storage Saving Solution
The rack can be folded and hung on the wall with the integrated hook to maximize the use of space. Thanks to the top carrying handle, you can easily move the rack around when not in use.
|VOLT 2 / 2EFBKHPR||VOLT RV / 2BKRVHEBR||BLAST 2 / 2BKHPR|
|Max Tire Width||5 inch||5 inch||3 inch|
|Compatible Hitch Receiver||2 inch Class 2 or Higher||2 inch Class 3 or Higher||1.25 / 2 inch class 1 or Higher|
|Carrying Handle and wall mount||✓||✓||✓|
|Fit 20" to 29" wheels||✓||✓||✓|
|Reflective Tire Strap||✓||✓||✓|
|Frame & Hitch Lock||✓||✓||✓|
|Compatible with RV use||x||✓||x|
|Capacity||1-2 bikes||1-2 bikes||1-2 bikes|
Reviewed in Canada on August 9, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on August 9, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
Like anything, it will behoove you to secure all sections before a road trip. use common sense. it is not one and done and nothing is. This company was very responsive, and I think this company deserves intelligent positive reviews. As others have noted, I would not use velcro straps. I use straps. We use bungee cords on most parts on the road. But, I do this on every bike rack. If you have an expensive bike, which you would if you are buying this rack, take care to secure it and ensure all nuts and bolts are properly tightened. Things vibrate loose just like old age body!
There is some wiggle even after tightening up the anti-wiggle bolt for the hitch. The movement comes from the tilting hinge on the carrier. Not really a concern because it doesn't move much. I leave the hitch on all summer and it never loosened up the hitch bolt and aside from paint wear, there's no noticable damage on the parts.
Overall, I'm very happy with this carrier. I can haul my mountain bike, cargo bike and recumbent trike on this carrier. It's served it's purpose well and I've had no problems with it!
I was initially not pleased at how the rack wobbles from side to side. Then I retightened the screw on which the upright post hinges, the one on the rear bottom. It is now much better, less wobbly.
Also warning: The instructions tell you to screw the small triangular clips onto the bottom ends of the two arms BEFORE you slide the bike supports onto the arms. You cannot do this. Slide the bike supports on to the arms first, THEN screw the little triangular clips on.
Another complaint: The name of the company is cast into the handle, which makes sharp corners and edges where your hand goes. Not the best design. I am going to wrap tape around that.
Otherwise the quality is good, and the rack appears sturdy. I really like the locking features and, again, the upright arms.