Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse with Microsoft Xbox Game Pass for PC – 3-Month Membership
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Style||Gaming Mouse + Game Pass|
About this item
- 1 of Logitech G305 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse, Black
- 1 of Xbox Game Pass for PC – 3-Month Membership - PC [Online Game Code]
- Next-gen 12,000 DPI HERO optical sensor delivers unrivaled gaming performance, accuracy and power efficiency; Max. acceleration: > 40 G
- Advanced LIGHTSPEED wireless gaming mouse for super-fast 1 ms response time and faster than wired performance
- Ultra-long battery life gives you up to 250 hours of continuous gaming on a single AA battery
- Lightweight mechanical design and classic shape for maximum maneuverability, durability and comfort
- Compact, portable design with convenient built-in storage for included USB wireless receiver
- Play over 100 high-quality PC games on Windows 10 for one low monthly price with Xbox Game Pass for PC.
- Use the Xbox app on PC to download and play games the same day they release like Halo Infinite, plus PC favorites including Age of Empires 4 (coming soon) and Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- With a huge variety of PC games from every genre, and new titles added all the time, there’s something for everyone.
- Use the Xbox app to browse games, play PC titles, and connect and chat with friends across Windows 10, Xbox, or mobile devices.
- Get exclusive member discounts and deals on select games and game add-ons in the Xbox Game Pass for PC library.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Sensor is easily the best I've ever used
- Buttons have good tactile feedback, L and R click sound different
- Battery life is great, love being able to switch from LO to HI modes
- Performance is just as good as wired mouse, if not better with more freedom
- Scroll wheel is OK
- Software is a little tricky to navigate but good. Recently noticed my DPI keeps changing, unsure if that's due to a glitch in the software or if I keep accidentally tapping the DPI button without noticing..
- Would have preferred a more ergonomic shape
- Battery is mounted vertically and not horizontally, makes balance weird for claw-grips like me, but tolerable. Do not recommend for palm grip unless you have very small hands, get the G603 instead.
- This weird gravity also makes me accidentally flip the mouse upside down occasionally when moving my hands quickly on and off the mouse. (e.g. to type, back to mouse, back to typing). A little annoying and would prefer this not happen, I don't like throwing my mouse onto my keyboard.
- Thought it would be nicer to have a lighter mouse, but this is too light in the wrong places and the balance is off
- Rubber grommets on the bottom are dust magnets, which is insane because I keep my desk and mouse pad spotless yet they pick up dust like crazy. I've given up on cleaning it.
- Scroll wheel is also a dirt magnet
Normally my mice have defects in the clicking before the two year marks, so I hope this more expensive mouse will last quite longer. Will update review with lifespan of mouse when it breaks.
Thumb buttons are hard to reach and slow to use. You have to click very deep before it clicks. It feels a little sluggish to me because of this. The rest of the mouse is a1. Consider this is you need your thumb keybinds to be fast and responsive. It felt like a downgrade from my g502 on ergonomics and the mechanical aspect of the buttons but still the best price:quality ratio for a decent gaming wireless.
Great sensor - tracks on most things without hesitation
Adjustable DPI - with the software (downloaded from website) you are able to set the dpi to the exact setting you want as well as have 5 presets.
Customizable buttons - while there are only a few, you can switch them around which is useful
Scroll wheel - is a solid piece of rubber which should last longer than others that are plastic with a rubber strip that always wears away
Looks good - in white
Lightweight - that may or may not be a good thing for some, but it helps to relieve stress on the wrist over prolonged use
Feels cheap - it feels like any mouse you would find for $20, not squeaky but quite flimsy
Bad ergonomics - it's to narrow and caused cramping in my palm after a day of use
USB dongle - I had no connection issues so this is a little nit picky, but their is no edge to the dongle which makes it difficult to pull out of you computer with other things plugged next to it. It's even hard to take it out of the storage place located in the mouse (the fact you can store it in the mouse is a plus though).
As you can see, the PROS outnumber the CONS, so this might be a great option for some. But for me, the pain just isn't worth it and neither is the price tag. I just don't seem to have any luck with Logitech's ergonomics, back to Microsoft for me.
This mouse is a lot better than other similar Logitech mice. Compared to the G603, the removable back is much better quality (and wont fall off). The mouse wheel feels a lot better than the g603, and the G203. Its great quality overall, and is pretty much a wireless G pro which is a great mouse.
Some people may not like the side buttons as much as they can be pressed with with less force, but i never use them.
It has just the right amount of features:
-2 thumb buttons on the left side of the mouse (right handed people will love that, though I tend to hold the mouse pretty far forward, so the buttons are a bit further back, but that's just my personal experience and depending on how you hold it you will probably have no problems!)
-Wireless with usb extension adapter (if your mouse is further away from your pc, they included an adapter to bring the dongle closer to the mouse, ensuring a strong connection!)
-low latency! (So far I have not experienced any delays in input!)
-sensitivity adjustment button
I 100 percent recommend this mouse to anybody, whether you play games or not, it's just amazing!
Top reviews from other countries
Lo recomiendo si quieren un mouse de marca confiable, a buen precio, con excelente sensor y si lo quieren inalámbrico. No estoy seguro si trae la función de "emparejar" el mouse con un nuevo receptor Logitech, así que cuídenlo bastante.
it works as well as my Razer DeathAdder Elite
the DPI switching button is not all mushy and gross like on the RDAE
it is wireless and runs on a single double AA battery for a very long time we are talking months if not years it is one of the few cases where battery life claims are not just lies the side buttons work well and can be rebound just like the RDAE
the software is good which is very hard to find these days and is a stark contrast to the awful Razer Synapse software