eXtremeRate® Open Shell Tools Torx T8H T6 Screwdrivers Original Screws for Install Repair Mod Clean Microsoft Xbox 360 Xbox One Elite S X Controller
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||9.5 x 3 x 1 centimeters|
About this item
- You can open Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One Elite, Xbox One S and Xbox One X controller with T6 T8H screwdriver
- T8H TORX Screwdriver is with a hole
- A seInstall good-looking shell and buttons using this set of professional opening tools t of "MUST HAVE" repair tools if you want to install or disassembly your Xbox One controller
- Install good-looking shell and buttons using this set of professional opening tools
- Comes with 1 T6 ,1 T8H screwdriver and 1 open shell tools(blue),19 pcs screws
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsColor Name:XB Screwdriver Set 1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.5 x 3 x 1 cm; 18.14 Grams
- Date First Available : Nov. 20 2017
- Manufacturer : Extremerate
- Place of Business : ShenZhen, GuangDong 518000,CN
- ASIN : B01GPM141U
- Item model number : ZYXOB0025
- Best Sellers Rank: #9,063 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
- Take apart your Xbox One controller for clean repair and mod.
- Take apart other devices which are with T8H T6 screws.
- The plastic pieces could be used to take off the Xbox One Controller panels.
- A must-have tool set to open Xbox controller and install Xbox One controller parts.
- Screwdrivers are magnetic which is very helpful.
- Screwdrivers shaft are made of sturdy metal.
- The T8 and T6 screws are original.
- These are NOT the proper screwdriver for opening a Xbox ONE CONSOLE.
1 X Torx T8H
1 X Torx T6
1 X Open Shell Tool
5 X T8 screws
12 X T6 screws
Top reviews from other countries
With new controllers costing 50 quid or more, it's definitely worth taking a punt at attempting a repair.