Fire 7 Tablet Case (Compatible with 9th Generation, 2019 Release), Charcoal Black
Enhance your purchase
- Slim design with built-in stand for hands-free viewing.
- Use vertically to read books or horizontally to watch movies.
- Magnetic connection keeps the cover securely closed.
- Open cover to wake your tablet, or close to put it to sleep.
- Easy access to buttons, ports, and cameras.
- Premium fabric with microfiber interior to protect your screen.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 19.22 x 11.48 x 1.47 cm; 130 Grams
- Date First Available : May 15 2019
- Manufacturer : Amazon
- Place of Business : Seattle, WA 98109, USA
- ASIN : B07KD7CBYY
- Item model number : 53-018685
- Country of origin : China
Best Sellers Rank:
#81 in Amazon Devices & Accessories (See Top 100 in Amazon Devices & Accessories)
- #4 in Covers
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon accessories are designed and built specifically to work with Amazon devices.
Browse the web, watch a movie, or read a book hands-free using the built-in stand—in portrait or landscape. The durable case protects your tablet at home or on the go. The cover remains securely shut with a magnetic connection—automatically putting your tablet to sleep when shut and waking it when open.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It is easy to insert the device into the case.
2. The fabric-like outside layer improves grip without unnecessary friction-baring your palms.
3. The open-and-close feature makes it a cover that easily relates with the device.
4. The case is protective and acts as a shock-absorber. Since I bought the device, it has fallen more than a hundred times (I'm very clumsy), but not once did I notice that a screen I was working on flipped, blacked out or even hazed. These signs of shock passing through the device just never happened, no matter how the device fell.
5. The cover bends when the device is standing lengthwise, in such a way as to be able to act as a stand. This hands free mode is very useful when you need your two hands for something else.
If you are planning to buy the Fire 7 Tablet, you will be making a very valuable investment in your device by buying this case. You will be glad you did.
The case for my fire 7, was a tight fit,I had to forcefully roll the case edge over and toward the screen to totally seat the seal between the screen protector and the main case housing. Real good fit,but took a couple minutes. Just be ready.
Top reviews from other countries
However, I am disapointed with the fact it is beginning to cosmetically get damaged so easily. Whatever material (PU fake leather or similar) that was used on the edges of the front covering bit of the case comes off easily and I prefer harder-wearing materials used that stay intact, and if not forever, at least not wear out within weeks of getting the Fire Tablet and its case. :(
I'd ask Amazon in future to use slighter better materials to make the case more hard-wearing and less likely to damage. This is why I can't give it higher ratings for value for money and quality. Certainly, it's probably not good value at £24.99 for how it performs.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 22, 2020
It keeps it clean, protected if it tumbles off the coffee table etc, but the earlier one also stood firm, even when using the touch screen and this one slowly slides and causes it to fall over backwards, even when not touched.
It's a shame as you expect these accessories to get better as time goes by, but at least it offers protection which is, I suppose, its primary function.