Customer Review

Reviewed in Canada on January 2, 2017
Dangerous. I purchased these a while a go. I held out hope as in general they worked, though there was some issues with stick, even after cleaning the surfaces with isopropyl alcohol.

However my son (14 months) somehow exploded the spring side latch and found some nice small things to put in his mouth. Based on that I would not buy these and I wouldn't be surprised if they are recalled.

See the picture of the part that he exploded and the pieces he found inside.
Customer image
1.0 out of 5 stars Warning: Dangerous, possible choking hazard.
Reviewed in Canada on January 2, 2017
Dangerous. I purchased these a while a go. I held out hope as in general they worked, though there was some issues with stick, even after cleaning the surfaces with isopropyl alcohol.

However my son (14 months) somehow exploded the spring side latch and found some nice small things to put in his mouth. Based on that I would not buy these and I wouldn't be surprised if they are recalled.

See the picture of the part that he exploded and the pieces he found inside.
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer image
34 people found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink