Issues Uploading or Downloading Photos or Videos with Amazon Photos
If you have trouble downloading or uploading photos or videos, try these common troubleshooting steps:
- Check that you have a good Internet connection.
- Confirm that there is available storage space.
- Confirm that your photos and videos meet the file requirements.
- Check that the upload over Wi-Fi and/or cellular data via the Auto-Save feature is enabled.
- If on a mobile device, check that the files you are uploading are no larger than 2 GB. Use the Amazon Photos desktop app for larger files.
Related Help Topics