Transfer Photos and Videos to Amazon Photos
Use the Amazon Photos desktop app to upload all your Photos and Videos.
You can easily transfer your photos and videos stored on your current online storage service provider to Amazon Photos.
Amazon Photos will automatically upload your photos and videos from Apple's iCloud when you download the Amazon Photos app to your iOS device.
To transfer photos and videos manually:
- Download the Amazon Photos desktop app on your computer.
- Install Amazon Photos and Sign in to your Amazon account by following the on-screen prompts.
- From the Backup tab, select Add backup.
- Select the folder that includes the photos you have downloaded from your online storage service provider.
- Set your preferences for the backup such as recurrence, photos, videos etc.
- Select Save to upload your photos to Amazon Photos.