|Digital List Price:||CDN$ 23.13|
|Print List Price:||CDN$ 27.18|
|Kindle Price:|| CDN$ 18.99 |
Save CDN$ 8.19 (30%)
|Sold by:||Amazon.com.ca, Inc.|
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Author
Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City (Full-color Travel Guide) Kindle Edition
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Whether you want to party at Jazz Fest, explore La Citadelle, or stroll the promenade in front of the Chateau Frontenac, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Montréal and Québec City are here to help! Fodor’s Montréal and Québec City guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
- AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on Best Festivals and Best Side-Trips
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- COVERS: Old Montréal and the Lachine Canal; Downtown and Chinatown; The Latin Quarter and the Village; The Plateau, Outremont, Mile End and Little Italy; Parc du Mont-Royal; Cote-des-Neiges; Hochelaga-Maisonneuve; The Islands; Québec City Upper Town; Québec City Lower Town, and Québec City Old City. Also includes Side Trips from Montréal to the Laurentians, the Eastern Townships, and the Outaouais, as well as Side Trips from Québec City to Île d’Orléans, Côte-de-Beaupré, and Charlevoix.
- MORE THAN 25 DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP to navigate confidently
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, customs, pop culture, cuisine and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- FRENCH LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
Planning on visiting more of Canada? Check out Fodor’s Toronto and Fodor’s Vancouver.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or the pull out map included in the physical edition.
From the Publisher
HELPFUL PLANNING ADVICE
Find what you need faster with color-coded category icons and easier-to-read two-column text.
GORGEOUS COLOR PHOTOS
Beautiful photos packed throughout will fuel your wanderlust.
ITINERARIES AND MAPS
Itineraries, maps, travel tips, and neighborhood guides will acquaint you with your destination and help you maximize your time.
IN-DEPTH FEATURES AND EXPLANATIONS
Learn about history, culture, and more with in-depth spotlight features.
“The Fodor’s guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions.” – Chicago Tribune
“In terms of comprehensiveness of coverage, the very accessible format, and the enthusiastic tone, this series remains one of the best on the market.” – Booklist
“Fodor’s super-informative guidebooks are known for accuracy and attention to detail.” – Sacramento Bee
“Fodor’s can help you plan the perfect adventure.” – Arizona Republic
--This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
About the Author
- ASIN : B086D6CWH4
- Publisher : Fodor's Travel; 30th edition (March 17 2020)
- Language : English
- File size : 100067 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 304 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1640975020
- Best Sellers Rank: #53,614 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- #1 in Quebec City Travel Guides
- #5 in Montreal Travel Guides
- #8 in Quebec Travel Guides
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from other countries
Fodor's continues to modernize its travel guides. This 2018 edition includes a nice selection of color photographs in addition to Fodor's famous ratings of what to see, where to eat, and where to stay. Montreal and Quebec City stay crowded with visitors year-round (Quebec's famous winter carnival, anyone?). Planning ahead is the best way to be assured of accommodation and an exciting visit. Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City has lots of recommendations, lots of small maps and diagrams for navigation, and practical information for visiting Canada. There is even a tear-out plastic map in the back that fits in a back pocket or purse for exploring. The two cities and this guide are well recommended.