|Digital List Price:||CDN$ 28.07|
|Kindle Price:|| CDN$ 15.44 |
Save CDN$ 12.63 (45%)
|Sold by:||Amazon.com.ca, Inc.|
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Author
Fodor's Essential Greece: with the Best of the Islands (Full-color Travel Guide) Kindle Edition
Whether you want to explore the Acropolis of Athens, watch the sunset in Santorini, or party in Mykonos, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Greece are here to help! Fodor’s Essential Greece guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos. Fodor’s “Essential” guides have been named by Booklist as the Best Travel Guide Series of 2020!
Fodor’s Essential Greece travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 30 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Best Beaches in Greece,” “What to Buy,” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, art, architecture, cuisine, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “The Acropolis: Ascent to Glory,” “What to Eat and Drink,” “Greece’s Gods and Heroes,” “The March of Greek History” “The Meteora Monasteries,” and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- GREEK-LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Athens, the Acropolis, Delphi, Attica, Santorini, Mykonos, Milos, Crete, Corfu, Rhodes, Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia, Epirus, Thessaly, the Peloponnese, Meteora, the Dodecanese, the Ionian Islands, Delos, Folegandros, the Cyclades, Patmos, Hydra, Skopelos, Naxos, Paros, Antiparos, Kos, the Northern Aegean Islands, Heraklion, Greek mythology, Palace of Knossos, the best beaches in Greece, and more.
Planning on visiting Europe? Check out Fodor’s Essential Italy and Essential Croatia.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
“The Fodor’s guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions.” – Chicago Tribune
“In terms of comprehensiveness of coverage, the very accessible format, and the enthusiastic tone, this series remains one of the best on the market.” – Booklist
“Fodor’s super-informative guidebooks are known for accuracy and attention to detail.” – Sacramento Bee
“Fodor’s can help you plan the perfect adventure.” – Arizona Republic
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
- ASIN : B098DP51XF
- Publisher : Fodor's Travel; 2 edition (Aug. 3 2021)
- Language : English
- File size : 155202 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 784 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1640973699
- Best Sellers Rank: #356,867 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- #78 in Fodor's Europe
- #83 in Greece Travel Guides (Kindle Store)
- #210 in Tourist Destinations & Museums eBooks
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top review from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- Muitas fotos, muitos itinerários que o turista pode fazer por região, tema e disponibilidade de dias.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on June 19, 2022
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on October 11, 2022