|Digital List Price:||CDN$ 22.90|
|Print List Price:||CDN$ 26.91|
|Kindle Price:|| CDN$ 13.74 |
Save CDN$ 13.17 (49%)
|Sold by:||Amazon.com.ca, Inc.|
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Author
Fodor's San Antonio, Austin & the Texas Hill Country (Full-color Travel Guide) Kindle Edition
Whether you want to visit the Alamo, attend South by Southwest, or explore the Texas wine country, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Texas are here to help! Fodor’s San Antonio, Austin & the Hill Country guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s San Antonio, Austin & the Hill Country includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, tours, nightlife, shopping, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on ”What to Eat and Drink”, “What to Buy”, “The Best Live Music Venues in Austin”, and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on What to Watch and Read Before You Visit,” “San Antonio’s Missions”, and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: The Alamo, San Antonio RiverWalk, San Antonio Museum of Art, Barton Springs, Blanton Museum of Art, the Texas State Capitol, Sixth Street, Enchanted Rock State Park, Fredericksburg, the Texas Wine Trail, Natural Bridge Caverns, and more.
Planning on visiting the rest of the American South? Check out Fodor’s New Orleans and Fodor’s Inside Nashville.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
From the Publisher
HELPFUL PLANNING ADVICE
Find what you need faster with color-coded category icons and easier-to-read two-column text.
GORGEOUS COLOR PHOTOS
Beautiful photos packed throughout will fuel your wanderlust.
ITINERARIES AND MAPS
Itineraries, maps, travel tips, and neighborhood guides will acquaint you with your destination and help you maximize your time.
IN-DEPTH FEATURES AND EXPLANATIONS
Learn about history, culture, and more with in-depth spotlight features.
“The Fodor’s guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions.” – Chicago Tribune
“In terms of comprehensiveness of coverage, the very accessible format, and the enthusiastic tone, this series remains one of the best on the market.” – Booklist
“Fodor’s super-informative guidebooks are known for accuracy and attention to detail.” – Sacramento Bee
“Fodor’s can help you plan the perfect adventure.” – Arizona Republic
--This text refers to the paperback edition.
About the Author
- ASIN : B09M7D8MZ1
- Publisher : Fodor's Travel; 2 edition (June 7 2022)
- Language : English
- File size : 51797 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 272 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 164097492X
- Best Sellers Rank: #600,242 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- #25 in West South Central United States Travel eBooks
- #43 in Texas Travel Guides
- #412 in Southern US Travel Guides
- Customer Reviews: