Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Teen Thrive
At Teen Thrive, we are passionate about creating unique and high-quality books that teach essential life skills to teens in an engaging, creative, and gamified way.
We focus on the three layers of skills that help teens overcome any challenge and get ahead in life (or the three S's as we've come to call it). The 3 layers of skills are Sense of Self, Sense of Others, and Sense of the World.
Our journey began because we saw the growing need for fresh and unique content to engage teens with crucial life skills and support parents in their journey of parenting healthy and resilient young adults. We realized that we wanted to contribute and share the best quality books and educational content with our customers.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Teen Thrive
-- Note: The link to get the bonus resources is now working! --
Did you know that Dialectical Behavior Therapy has helped millions of teenagers since it was developed just over 30 years ago! Keep reading to find out how your teen can benefit as well!
Adolescence is a crucial period for developing and maintaining social and emotional habits essential for mental well-being.
The problem is this is easier said than done. Considering all the distractions and peer pressure our teens deal with that we did not have when we were their age, how can we help them?
The techniques taught in DBT can make your teen’s journey into adulthood a lot smoother.
Imagine your teen had all the skills necessary for:
- Coping with stressful times like exams.
- Balancing powerful feelings and emotions in an effective way
- Navigating interpersonal relationships effectively
- Overcoming rejections and failures
- Developing mindfulness to stay focused in the moment
- Life skills to become confident and resilient
- Anger management skills
- Accepting themself and their current situation
Well, the DBT skills workbook for teens teaches all of these skills that are simple yet effective!
In case you were wondering, DBT is a form of therapy that helps people find the balance between accepting themselves and changing what they don’t like about themselves. Sounds sweet?
The DBT skills workbook for teens is a FUN, ENGAGING and GAMIFIED experience, precisely what keeps today’s distracted teens motivated to do the work. That is already half the battle won!
We also invested a lot of effort into making the interior design and graphics appealing to the eye, to keep it extra interesting and to keep the reader engaged.
The workbook takes your teen on a journey going through four quests to learn the four key skills in DBT.
In The DBT skills workbook, you will discover:
- Under the Scanner - The 5 steps to becoming aware of how your body is feeling - page 24
- Breathflix - Discover how to tune into your breathing mindfully to help you relax. - page 43
- Collect Yourself - how to harness the power of your five senses to calm down from a state of intense emotion. - page 79
- Radical Acceptance - Discover a new lens to see yourself and the world by learning how to accept things that are out of your control - page 102
- Rowing - Find out how to see the bigger picture and realize that your perception isn’t always the truth - page 142
- Circle of Focus - Learn how to be mindful during a conversation - page 185
- Hexagon of Hacks - The six tools to have effective communication, including how to be assertive, listening skills, and the simple request formula - page 208
- And much more!