Top critical review
2.0 out of 5 starsYou get what you pay for
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on August 29, 2017
No doubt It is a great book with a great content and could be part of a collection, but in a bad binding and printing condition, I would have given a 2 star, but given it arrived on time, and it is not too badly damaged. I am giving it a 3 star. The reason why I give it a 3 star:
1. It is a hard cover, but the corner edges are somewhat bended. I am a book person, I like my book to be in perfect condition. But I guess it is done during the transportation, and the wrap being too tight.
2. The paper quality is not good, very soft and thin, need to flip the page with extreme care
3. The print quality is not in a perfect condition, some page, it is crystal clear, some page it is not, looks like it is fading away
4. There are pages the print is more than 80% faded, not clear to read, I will need to look for a pdf version to see if I can figure out what is printed
5. Last thing I'd like point out is that it might appear the seller is from US, however it is from India, I didn't know until the shipment is sent. I would have preferred if it is from U.S.
Lastly I guess you get what you pay for, just hope there are no missing information from the book. I will be reading it soon. I am also getting it for the purpose of collection as well.
Edit: The binding is so horrible, paper is so thin, print is fading, need to emphasize I really hate the binding, i just i discovered today when I had a closer look. changing it to 2 star