Top critical review
My husband gave one to me... and I returned the deck.
Reviewed in Canada on July 6, 2018
Yes, I returned the deck, and here is why:
1. When I opened the box, the smell of the cards made me feel bad. They smell like chemical and it doesn’t go away! I had headaches every time that I tried to use it.
2. Poorly quality of the cards. Different from “The Universe has your Back”, same publisher, the cards doesn’t have the same quality.
3. Worst oracle ever! No alphabetically or number order, so every reading you have to check the book. Not well organized.
4. I felt that the meanings of the cards are not strong… at least I couldn’t connect with them.
5. There a few cards like “Anna, Grandmother of Jesus” quiet of place.. I was expecting only pagan images, (don’t judge me here, ok? Religion is personal).
Even if I love Danielle’s artwork, I couldn’t go with this deck. Specially because of the smell, the smell is really bad.
It’s gorgeous, but...