Top critical review
Unusual Low Quality for Logitech - Wireless Combo MK235
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on October 30, 2019
I have been buying Logitech products for year. This one is definitely a sub-par quality product.
The product I bought is the Wireless Combo MK235. This sub-par Logitech product is probably not made by them but endorsed by them. The Logitech logo/name not showing on either mouse or keyboard. The Keyboard shows K235 at the back, while the mouse shows M170.
Here are the pros and cons:
- Mouse: Compact, comfortable and movement is precise. Right and left buttons also easy to depress with good feedback.
- Keyboard: Slim on depth (fits well on narrow desk). Excellent key layout in general, very similar to (old PCs) legacy keyboard.
- Keyboard: Not weird shaped and look like those Ergo-space-age-bulky-odd-shaped-luminous-techno ones.
- Mouse and Keyboard: Good on power. Don't have to check for a switch on/off all the time. I just leave them on.
- Plastic Mouse Wheel (used for scrolling) has very bad control when compared to a Rubber Wheel (slippery). The Logitech M310 was definitely much better.
- Mouse 'click' sound could be considered loud when compared with Jelly Comb Slim Wireless (model V8)
- Middle button (plastic wheel) hard to press (used very often if using Linux for copy/paste)
- Keyboard keys and built look cheap with poor feedback that lacks precision. I preferred my K400 over this one, even though its a more compact keyboard.
- Because I adjust the sound often, it would have more practical to have the sound control buttons separate on their own (single key-press), and not as combination function keys: Fn+9 (mute), Fn+10 (decrease), Fn+11 (increase)
In the end, it is not an entirely bad product, but next time I would try buying something else.